Thanks for all the fun

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
It's time to end my time in daoc.

School takes more and more time and I think its better I go get me a job on the side then sit here and play doac. no offence. I have had so much fun in the game, and I will miss many of ya. I still have irl friends that play the game and I know they are going to yell on me.

But this tims it's not becourse I'm angry... I just dont think íts worth all the time it takes. And I would seriusly recomend all of you to stop and do something with your lifes instead of sitting at your computer and play. Life is to short for that. Damn this game have taken over 5 month play time from my life.... And if you look on all the time on forums making templates... omg... and all it have done is make me more stupid... if this is even possible. :)

Enjoy your life, make what you think is best of it. I know it aint daoc for me. And I know, nerf my spelling :p

Take care!!!! :worthy:

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Well done for making the decision to put RL first, as I doubt many of the rest of us would be that strong. Good luck, and all the best for the future :cheers:

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go ofc, but I'm sure you are making the right decission.

Wish you all the best of luck out there and with school and work :)

Take care /hug

Chippen

Fledgling Freddie
LOL aleron ..!! hehe u Crazy bastard :D 5 months isnt so bad ... i have been playing this sens Beta :D think that is like 2½ year or something... but but u doing the right thing ... Cheers m8 ..

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Chippen said:
LOL aleron ..!! hehe u Crazy bastard :D 5 months isnt so bad ... i have been playing this sens Beta :D think that is like 2½ year or something... but but u doing the right thing ... Cheers m8 ..

u know.... I been in it since beta aswell, just that its 5 month ACTIVE palytime :cheers:

Cazad

Fledgling Freddie
I will miss you ingame then mate, though I always have you to contact in RL at least. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I've only got 4 months played time ;( I need to play more :/

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Oh you'll be back! they always come back!

Good luck anyway :)

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
shame i only recently got to know you - ho hum - we had some fun times anyway..

take care fella.

/adios

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go bud :( make sure u stay in contact and all the best in rl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom