Thanks f*cking Gothiatek

M

Molten Lava

Very nice of you...must be hard to kill a solo lvl 43 sorcerer (Im sure I was green/blue for you. you were red=50 to me) doing his quest at daytime (12.50 CET) because he doesnt wanna be killed by idiots like you....

Sure I was walking in Albion Frontier so I will get flammed "he its RvR you will get killed there" so what kinda of dick are you running around there solo....well clap clap to you..I will be flamed for posting this but I hope you die when you are doing some epic for one of your lower chars....

Later

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Molten Lava

Sure I was walking in Albion Frontier so I will get flammed "he its RvR you will get killed there" so what kinda of dick are you running around there solo....well clap clap to you..I will be flamed for posting this but I hope you die when you are doing some epic for one of your lower chars....

Later

Ditto.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Danya

/em picks up Molten's toys and puts them back in the pram.
Take a group with you if you don't want to get killed. People do wander the frontiers solo, even the Albion frontier, even in the daytime, expecting you'll be safe is just naive.
I don't see it as particularly lame for him to kill you there, I mean did you have a huge neon sign saying "I'm doing my epic, don't kill me or else!" TBH the lame one here is you for posting such a pointless whine.

"so what kinda of dick are you running around there solo"
Are you calling him a dick for doing this, but you who also do it are quite right and not at all a dick btw? :p

V

VidX

err...

Darn right you're gonna get flamed :)

Form the line here :)

Seriously, I do see how you can be annoyed, but coming here and flaming someone for killing you while you are in the frontier (and apparently not pulling a mob or you would have said) is just lame.

If you were to not kill someone in the forntier because they are not doing quests, tasks, or picking daisies, then NO-ONE would get any kills as all you would need to do is pretend you are doing one of the above.

If you get killed in the frontier, /release and live with the fact that someone played that little bit better than you. Then the next time you see the person, make sure you kill them.

So he was running around solo? And? You would have complained EVEN MORE if there was a full group of them, saying something about zerging or them needing a full group to kill you. LOL

Nice one, another example of the attitude alot of Albion players seem to have nowadays, no matter what the server. Thanks for being another one of the people who, because he opens his mouth and flames someone FOR NO REASON other than they played the game the way they are meant to, further reduces the respect alot of people have for other realms in general.

:clap:

S

Seyrcim

Lol! If I would get on here every time I was killed in either DF or in our frontier when I venture out there with one of my lowbies, damn, this would be one full board :m00:

So, I was zerged by one fg of albs in df, oh, my, I must have been GREY to them. but, I got my revenge in emain some hours later.

You should try it, it can be so relaxing.

O

old.LandShark

You couldn't even mezz one measly enemy and run? Tss...

P

Pixie.Pebr

So what if he killed you?

I was out in the frontier with a guildie hunting.
Someone /waves to me.
A green Luri destealths and /dance and /wave.
I walk up to it and /bow.
Then beat the crap out of it.
Its war, wake up and smell the coffee.

Same thing happened to me LOADS when I was 20ish and exp'ed in Yggdra.
Purp Mids killing/chain-mezzing me.
I was pissed off and frustrated, but so what?
I still have a person on my hitlist from that time and one day I _will_ get revenge :D
Take your pills and relax...

J

Jexa

If he's stopping you getting your ewul alb epic items, WOO!!

/cheers at Gothiatek

L

lakih

:rolleyes: :twak:

Complaining over beeing killed in the fronier while doing his epic AND didnt even get an expdeath... thats a new one...

:m00:

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.pebr
I was out in the frontier with a guildie hunting.
Someone /waves to me.
A green Luri destealths and /dance and /wave.
I walk up to it and /bow.
Then beat the crap out of it.
Its war, wake up and smell the coffee.
Wooo go graham! Beaten by a camp man in green, how humiliating for the luri ;)

B

Belsameth

OMG! he killed you, a poor defenseless sorc! he is teh 3v1l!!!111

oh, wait. you could've taken a group, in which case he would've died. or ofcourse you could've qc mezzed and run in which case you wouldn't have died. but instead you let yourself get killed and then get mad at whoever jumped to the opportunity

surprising to see really, as Sorcs have intelligence as primary stat, are you sure you aren't an Armsman deep down inside?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Too bad I didn't see him first... a l43 wizard would have been good for some nice rp :flame:

K

krait

Very nice of you...must be hard to kill a solo lvl 43 sorcerer (Im sure I was green/blue for you. you were red=50 to me) doing his quest at daytime (12.50 CET) because he doesnt wanna be killed by idiots like you....

Later

Throw the dogs a bone...........

D

-dewey-

your an idiot

you expect to not be killed just because your "not in the mood"?
You albs are lucky, one of the best exp spots for 20-30 is yggdra for mids and I guarentee if you go to undead camp at any time of the day and stay there for 2 or so hours you will be killed by a purple invader. you learn to deal with it, hell all you have to do is run back!!

M

Molten Lava

Thanks all

Thanks for all the nice reactions...especially by the great and helping Albs around!

At least I wrote if my anger...thanks I can continue playing now..

D

Danya

Originally posted by sickofit...
Too bad I didn't see him first... a l43 wizard would have been good for some nice rp :flame:
Come to hadrian's this evening I'll introduce you to the joys of ellyll windchasers. :D

H

hellraisermk2

I don't see what your point is? As you said yourself, you were on the frontiers, so expect to occassionaly run into enemy players, and don't expect them to spare you.

I was in uppland doing two quests yesterday. Twice I was killed by maszola. Hats off to him, I'm a valid target. the only thing that peeved me off was second time he got me, he should have been dead if it wasn't for damn NPC Fjall and his 3 fensalir friends crashing our party :D (well, it was funny more than anything, and tbh Mazs had already taken a lvl50 thane down as well as me). i still managed to get a bow in to Mazsola before saying hello to the worms.

Basically, if you get killed in ANY frontier, it's tough shit. Just because you're not level 50 does not make you immune from attack.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Dannyn

Come to hadrian's this evening I'll introduce you to the joys of ellyll windchasers. :D

I was busy impressing tanks with my bard in the Muire Tomb... I'll try tomorrow night;)

K

Kagato.

Still it does begger the question, if Mythic are going to give us completely and utterly dedicated Realm Vs Realm zones cunningly designed so that only those who really want to go PvP are forced into a situration where they can get killed by other players, why the fuck do they deliberatly design the epic quests so that they force you into these pvp dedicated zones in the first place? Some people don't want to do pvp, some are happy staying pve, thats the whole reason the frontiers system of pvp was created, so why then go back on yourself and force these people to have to go out there and get killed?

I'd like to stress that I myself am quite happy in the frontiers and enjoy RvR, I personally wouldn't try to solo a level 40+ epic in the first place as thats just plain suicide...but I do think its unfair to force players into the frontiers for epic quests if they don't want to go PvP as thats just going back on the DAOC design of only RvR if you want to.

O

old.Xarr

old.pebr I COMMAND YOU!

change that avatar right this instance :)

D

Damon_D

LOL..and.... LOL You gotta be kidding... LOL...

S

ShiShi

Originally posted by Kagato.
I'd like to stress that I myself am quite happy in the frontiers and enjoy RvR, I personally wouldn't try to solo a level 40+ epic in the first place as thats just plain suicide...but I do think its unfair to force players into the frontiers for epic quests if they don't want to go PvP as thats just going back on the DAOC design of only RvR if you want to.

come on man :)
get real, it's a complex game with a complex world
some could say lets allow players to create lvl 50 chars in order to do PvP only, and not have to go through this PvE lvling
that's nonsense
this all is part of the game, the complaint of this thread is total nonsense for me, heh

S.

E

Elvewen

I was wondering round Darkness Falls, minding my own business, chilling out, having a Bud (TM).. when all of a sudden these 4 lilianss (or how ever you spell there dam names - big Plated Fiends) jumped me. They were PURPLE to me FFS.... WHY.. I WAS CAUSING THEM NO HARM......

AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT MUST BE SOOOOOOO HARD TO KILL A GRAY......

/sarcasam off

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.Xarr
old.pebr I COMMAND YOU!

change that avatar right this instance :)

You wanna see a pic thats _really_ offensive and ugly and just makes you wanna thwack something, check here :p

O

old.windforce

Molten,
Should have posted request for help by epic.
I would have helped you. (not during daytime)
I would like some rp's from bloody mids infecting our border

Don't get mad, get even

W

Whoodoo_RD

LOL
/flame

***** has just been killed by Greygankingalb is a constant death message in Uppland, where ppl like u like to go to take out the life threatening exping level 20-27 who go there, at least to a level 50 you would still of been a colour! Talk about pot calling the kettle black, tell me youd resist the tempation of ganking a level 35 in Yggdra whos soloing a quest mob?

And what if you had seen hm first, trying to tell me you would not have mezzed and either legged it or attacked him?

/endflame with loud ROFL

O

old.LandShark

Re: Thanks all

Thanks for all the nice reactions...especially by the great and helping Albs around!

Aww, you hear that folks? We're not helpful! :(
You go out without a group, you have to take your chances.
Don't try and blame your realmmates or whatever the hell that was supposed to mean :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

How about you just close your own thread an pray that it get bumped down weally, weally quick?

Windforce is right - get even.
Now everyone: RELAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom