thanks all for a great saturday

O

ormorof

had loads of fun in thid today.... special thanks to Daggers for helping me gank Noleon so many times :)

oh and also thanks to Jasen for allowing himselft to be PA'ed so many time ;)

S

slapmesilly..

How about making a thread for sunday aswell? AAAh what the ehck, I will, don't bother ;)

S

shandria

Saturday fun

On Saturday I had the most fun I ever had in the Battlerealm. I was killed a few good times and I had some kills. But the midgard Troll honored me with a salute while his Dwarf companion Anicent jumped my body so many times.

To that Troll I slaute a worthy foe. Thankyou for the fun we had.

C

Cadire

I believe that was me (Granil), as I was teamed with Ancient for a while, and we did snag a few enemies.

I'll always try to honour a dead foe (except when Abbi is lurking :)).

A

Arlone

hehe, stop making me feel guilty! ;)

I was gonna stab you sooner, but then the other inf died and I saw no reason to do a hasty, non planned stab. So I waitid for your friends to move back and then I saw you stop infront of the inf corpse, with about 20% HP's, and I just couldn't resist.

True tho, if you take the time to salute/bow when you're that low on health be prepared to be stabbed again. Anyone going too far out from maingroup is a good choice for any inf :) I play fair, no chainkilling one person and no intentional res-killing, but class/race doesn't much matter to me. Even if I can't oneshot a thane (unless a really good crit .. hehe) I'll attack and disease him just to put him out of play for 5 mins :)

Fair but evil, more diseases on them healers!

Users who are viewing this thread