Thanks Albs

Yaehl

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks again of all who came to the ML 4 raid this previous sunday . U made me very tired though ( was like 140 + albs there ) .

As some of us did just after ML 5 i am currently preparing an ml 6 raid for this sunday .

Ml 5 is mostly a group encounter and is easy . The boss can be done with only 2 fgs so gogo alb do that ml 5 and see u soon this sunday for ml 6 .

More news for ml 6 soon .

PS : sorry for all the other albs who pmed me to join my raid and that i didn't accept in ... i told i would accept up to 13 fgs not to crash the server so i couldn't invite more as we managed i DUNNO how to go further that 13 fgs limit . Rofl i have changed my bg pass like 4 times =ppp.
See u soon .

Edelia level 50 RR9 sojourner 5 minstrel Proud member of Guardians Of Light .
Yaehl level 50 sorcerer

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good job.

But use the signature feature, writing all that for every post must be a pain. ;)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
140 people did 4.2 without the server crashing?

Thats the hardware upgrade tested and proven then ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
fun raid, alot of trouble at 5.10 tho :eek7:
stupid holes in the ground xD

Yaehl

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
fun raid, alot of trouble at 5.10 tho :eek7:
stupid holes in the ground xD

OMG@that raid yes ... at the end i was starting getting angry etc hahaha . I though WTF is happening here etc etc so much bugs but well now i just laugh when i remember it , was fun , and weird =) . I was about to go at 5.10 but steph said : stay edelia it will be ok now u'll see .... Thanks steph it was u that really made me ML 5 here =) .

Xplo

Banned
You are stormhemulen ? xD

btw: Steph I still love youre dutch ass ;x

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Tanx for nice raid, shame I LDed at the most shitties moment in daoc history I guess (LDed at 4.8 Snake mob in Snake Valley) Ah well guess we gotta do 4.2 again ;) Tanx for completing all the other ML4 ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom