Thanks Albs :)

O

ovi-one

Hi all,

First time I have really spent much time reading these forums. I must say I haven't had my Camelot experience brightened so much in one day before.

I thought Hibs had it tough, overpowered Mids (imo - please discuss elsewhere whether right or not) zergs of Albs everywhere, especially at 4am :eek:

Seeing all of the posts from the majority of Albs posting on these boards I now know how easy we have it :)

I have analysed the issue and I think that it comes down to the fact that we have no relics. We haven't had any relics for quite a while (except the token one that the mids pinched a couple of weeks ago...). We have learnt to live with it.

It seems that the stress of having the Str relics has caused untold damage to the Albion realm. It seems that the relics disappearance has caused a similar effect to the will to live :eek:

After reading all of the Alb whines I now believe that Hibs should NOT RR any more. We have learnt to live without the relics, and we could do without risking the loss of the will to live.

I mean we can still go to the frontiers and find some fun, we have been doing it since I started playing the game (1 relic is the most I have ever known :( ).

As I said thanks for the moral boost Albion (or should I say giving me a good laugh at the whining :) ). Of course Hibs won't stop RRing, and I am sure that Alb won't either. I would think that the opinions expressed here are not widely held in Alb, only the vocal minority ;)

Gratz to Mids on what seemed to be a really well organised Raid. And you can be sure that once Hib have the 3 Strength relics we will be back for the 3 power ones, as Edlina said in another post :)

Only problem then is if the Mids cry like Albs we will have no opposition left :(

Disclaimer: This was written whilst still laughing at Alb Whines, I just hope it makes sense after I stop laughing :)

O

old.Bubble

After reading that post my IQ has down

I am no longer a Genius :|

F

Farnis

Originally posted by old.Bubble
After reading that post my IQ has down

well they do say theres a fine line betwen genius and literacy:p

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.windforce
clueless

Nice to see yuo can admit it yourself aswell,not many people can criticism themselfes on public boards :(

F

freeq

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Nice to see yuo can admit it yourself aswell,not many people can criticism themselfes on public boards :(

err isnt the word criticise? :D aint irony a bitch hehe

as for whines... been reading em too...extremly funny, and i'm an alb :D

"wont rvr till get a relic back..." that's a peach :p thats really going to get us a relic back that eh? throw a strop in hopes mids will feel sorry for us...

not all albs are whining kids who lost a lolly pop :p

but the ones that are crack me up :D

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Downanael

Aye he must surely be very secure with himself , an idol of inner peace ;)

Users who are viewing this thread