thanks albs/hibs in thid

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Had great time shooting you all, but in end my hunter Suelothvar left thid (via portal) at 353 rp and lev 26.5.

was great fun but hibs realy need learn if theres dead bodys of hibs around a catapult DONT try and usae it, got upto 15 as a count of the lemmings who kept trying use 1 catapult :p

hope see ya all in next bg, its far more fun than pve exping :)

ps: about time ya finally took ck btw

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyed bolting lots of middies on top of the CK with my wizzy Eloseth, sure u took a pop at me a few times but never quite managed to kill me.

Capped out at 368 rp's and lvl25.7 :D

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
yeh got bolted several times by a fire wizzy, though also never quit managed to filnish the job 2 bolts just drop suel to 50ish %. though those bolts sure were killing rest of the mids on tower with me :p

ended up with an exact 100 deathblows to 1 death,.a sneaky ns got me in yard early in night,not good when ya only spec 3 in spear due to high stealth and bc (dont use a bot so needed the bc)

realy hope see you guys in next bg for some more action :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:
Had great time shooting you all, but in end my hunter Suelothvar left thid (via portal) at 353 rp and lev 26.5.

was great fun but hibs realy need learn if theres dead bodys of hibs around a catapult DONT try and usae it, got upto 15 as a count of the lemmings who kept trying use 1 catapult :p

hope see ya all in next bg, its far more fun than pve exping :)

ps: about time ya finally took ck btw

Which one of the 50 hunters were you?

Honestly thid is the same as rvr now, nothing but fookin archers everywhere.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Which one of the 50 hunters were you?

Honestly thid is the same as rvr now, nothing but fookin archers everywhere.

i was the one haveing fun, btw there are just as many hunters as there are hib/alb ns, infs, rangers and scouts, as for rvr i play a mend/aug healer and barely even notice the archers (maybe there to busy shooting casters)

thids always had tons of stealthers if ya dont like it dont go, rest of us just go there to have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom