Thanks a lot

P

pieeater

Whoever owns the healer Ambul ance in bg1 at the moment, thanks for not ressing me. Even though i died at your feet at mtk i realy appreciated the time i spent eating dirt. What made it such a super moment was when an alb scout was hitting you, you just stood up and walked out of range of the alb and sat back down. I know it must strain your powers being some stealthers buffbot, but maybe once in a while you could help someone else out in your realm .

P

pieeater

i know it doesnt do any good to whine about it, but sometimes i just lose my cool over it, you gotta take out your frustrations somewhere...

A

Archeon

The bastard, not ressing you. I mean really, who does he think he is!?

But really, i know its nice to res people (and i try to do it as often as i can). But its hardly a Healer/Shaman's obligation to spend all their time ressing. Maybe he was out of power (would explain the sitting), maybe he was grouped with some other people and he needed to power to res/heal them first? All these things should be considered before you decide to come crying to BW about how you had to /release and spend a whole 10s porting back.

P

pieeater

i know, but he was sitting at tk at the time and had been sitting there for the past hour...kinda adds upto a buffbot in my eyes.

On a lighter note, hurrah we took ck.

P

Pile

Originally posted by Archeon
But really, i know its nice to res people (and i try to do it as often as i can). But its hardly a Healer/Shaman's obligation to spend all their time ressing. Maybe he was out of power (would explain the sitting), maybe he was grouped with some other people and he needed to power to res/heal them first? All these things should be considered before you decide to come crying to BW about how you had to /release and spend a whole 10s porting back.

agree

he was prolly a buff/pombot, and afk most of the time with another char

not being rezzed can be annoying yea, but how much does it really cost to release and port back..? (and yea - i know the answer =P)

R

rg-zorena

happend to me in emain too and all of them evil rvr guilds just run past me spamming /rude !11111

O

Ozands

we care this much |-| about some1 not rezzing u in the fucking bgs, there are a special forum for bg whine maybe u should go there and some1 will care more

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Ozands
we care this much |-| about some1 not rezzing u in the fucking bgs, there are a special forum for bg whine maybe u should go there and some1 will care more

Oh look, another one got out of bed the wrong side. Damn acc traders shouldnt come here at all IMO :p

Gif my cash back too ya damn theif!

O

Ozands

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Oh look, another one got out of bed the wrong side. Damn acc traders shouldnt come here at all IMO :p

Gif my cash back too ya damn theif!

Can some1 plz come up with something else to "taunt" me with cause im not ashamed of that i bought a account with a 50 sb on after i got tired of soloing my own sb to lvl 47, and no1 cares about some1 not being rezzed in the bgs and as i said there are a special forum for bg stuff

Users who are viewing this thread