Thank you :)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
For the last couple of days, i've taken my latest char out in RvR for the 1st time.

For those of u (few) that have come across Kirvs my n00b warrior, i'd just like to say a big thanks.

I've had a few 1v1 and 1v2's and its been a bloody good laff :) i've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Best fight so far? Even tho i lost, Speedup & his m8 today (sat) in Berk bowl - damn that was close, think i got both of u below 10% HP before i bit it - ah well, next time :)

Been some good long and close fights, (apart from when ive come across casters - even with 3K HP and extra resists, my tank warrior still bit it waaaaaay too fast)

Here's looking forward to more proper LONG melee fights.

and Censi, stop running from my Warrior - u got me in the end, but running 3 times? /slap ;)

/salute

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lol go go tak :) jock power :p.... warr is fun but sometimes tough to get 1v1.....i'll pass on a few good tips to help ya pwn with the fat troll :)...

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
lo guys, happy easter xxxx ! il be making a tank type soon as well , if i can bother to xp it lol :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
A true ranger never runs, he makes tactical withdrawals!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Plz DO NOT turn this feel good thread into a slaggin match k?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt!

was just curious if that was like a serious comment from pip or if hes been on the crack pipe again.

Septina

Part of the furniture
censi said:
I didnt!

was just curious if that was like a serious comment from pip or if hes been on the crack pipe again.

I vote for the pipe!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
I didnt!

I meant the "cheating f*g" comment ;)

but from a hunters point of view, strategic withdrawals i agree with ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:
I meant the "cheating f*g" comment ;)

but from a hunters point of view, strategic withdrawals i agree with ;)
LOl a jock making a withdrawal? Surely you mean a deposit?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom