Thank you :)

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
Worton here, just wanted to thank Lullah, Hotfoot, Torbladejrs, Slayerofsouls and Hellvoice for the nice duels today :) I know im an OP reaver and all, but some of our duels went pretty close :D

another note to Belgewon the Shar hero, thank you too for the 1on1, just wanted to say I sat down so you could get a fair chance when you got an inf add, hope you appreciate the gesture :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Lullah still playing? Thats nice xD Good to hear there are some nice duels going around, do you know if there is any zerg action at all?

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Lundarian said:
another note to Belgewon the Shar hero, thank you too for the 1on1, just wanted to say I sat down so you could get a fair chance when you got an inf add, hope you appreciate the gesture :)

sure of that normaly there is a lot more there comming to add :-P
not normal that only 1 is adding :-P

cheers mate cya ingame :-D

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Lundarian said:
Worton here, just wanted to thank Lullah, Hotfoot, Torbladejrs, Slayerofsouls and Hellvoice for the nice duels today :) I know im an OP reaver and all, but some of our duels went pretty close :D

Anytime :) but loose the boofs, so i at least get a little chance :)

lullah

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lullah still playing? Thats nice xD Good to hear there are some nice duels going around, do you know if there is any zerg action at all?

Still alive and kicking! last few days have been very zergy, so i've spent most time improving kiting skills.

ps. wot did u do wrong with ur 2h paly? Miekemus and Tundula's paly's just raping me wo breaking a sweat

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
Bite said:
Anytime :) but loose the boofs, so i at least get a little chance :)

lullah

I cancelled them after our first duel tho, the time I took them off I was kinda standing in the middle of our circle, the range to notice buff expiration seems to be about the same as /random rolls, so yeah you might have missed it :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Bite said:
Still alive and kicking! last few days have been very zergy, so i've spent most time improving kiting skills.

ps. wot did u do wrong with ur 2h paly? Miekemus and Tundula's paly's just raping me wo breaking a sweat

Hehe dunno mines not that great tbh. And can you read my pms

Dorimor1

Banned
Toffie said:
Dori can't play tanks :fluffle:

I guess so, but my paladin was pretty strong, probably because it was a fotm crush. Havn't spoken to you in a while btw mieke, hows things? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom