Thank you

Draakenberg

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to post a note and say thank you to all who were involved in todays ml1-raid, both for for participating but also for helping as much as you did and for being patient with us who had never done this before. I was hoping for a fg, but ended up with 3 grps. :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
3 groups at that starting time is impressive. I have a feeling there is a strong demand for the lower level MLs still.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
You did good Draakenberg, tnx for organising.
Now organise us a ml 2 raid :p

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for making it happen, sorry i took abit control of it all at the end tho :p

Nate

FH is my second home
u done very well there draak, a good insite in to how leading raids go..who knows maybe u'll be durgi's stand in soon :D just a few things i'd suggest on how to make it a bit better, not flaming just suggesting ;) i done a few raids in my time. First of all, research! need to research all the ml details VoS or ToA scrolls are both really good for this and give u some info on how a raid should go on scrolls. Next, organisation u don't want a mindless zerg for an ml raid u need to make sure people know who's the boss! so when u start out, give the guys some info in to whats gonna happen and how ur gonna do it. Make sure everyone is ok with the info, and as u done already make sure everyone knows about the raid i usually pm leaders from all alliances about it so they spam a bit if u want a load of people for it. Hope this stuff helps draak and gl with ur other raids, hope i can join them.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom