Thank you

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Only recently started playing Mid/Pryd but I had to make a special (!) post just to say thank you to the people that play there.
If I ask for help I get it, and more.
I've been given money, I've been given armour (thanks Iamshorty), I've been told to add people to my friends list and pm then if I ever need anything, I've even been fully buffed when I entered Df by a random buffbot who must've had some conc left and almost everybody I talk to finishes by saying "welcome to Midgard" - and I havn't asked for any of it. You just seem like a genuinely nice bunch of people. Didn't even get a "lol wtf u noob" when I had to pm a zerker and ask how the fook does a zerker pull cos we couldn't work it out :( Although once we found out, we spent 30 minutes rolling around laughing at the over dramatic way the axes are thrown :D
Can't remember the names of everybody that helped so far - so thank u if you've helped a lil kobi shaman called Aelic and a zerker called Export (my mate :p) :wub:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
nice to hear middies have helped you :) generally mid is a nice realm and i met alot of nice people. Goodluck in middie aswell m8 and hope u stay and dont go bk to excal :p

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
real zerks bodypull btw, throwing axes are for nuubs

edit: i'm not nice!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Duze, glad u enjoy it on Prydwen Midgard m8 - myself and most ppl in my guild and others I know are decent helpful ppl :)

and agree with klavrynd enchanced evading body pulls hehe :D

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
klavrynd said:
real zerks bodypull btw, throwing axes are for nuubs

edit: i'm not nice!

Grah! you say it klav!! :D

welcome to midgard, Duze
hope u enjoy the best class in the world :)

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Yepz.. there a lot of nice ppl in Mid.. i was helped a lot when i wanted to start there. Very nice people and had a great time trying Mid, thanx to Antonia (black metal!) and Atlas (GM of Dead and Buried, hope i have the names right:d)

Maybe i will try it again sometimes.. right now i only have time for just a bit of playing.. So will stick to my chars on Hib/excal till they expire..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom