Thank you Xalin

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Thanks Xalin for reporting on the situation... thats a lie

i just mean YAY LOOK, he answered my question <DANCE>

Q: The day Prydwen was down I was supposed to pay my house. Will it still be there when the server comes back online?

A: When the server comes back up the game time will only have progressed several minutes or less. So it's like time stood still so your house will still be there. If your house was due to be repossessed 2 hours after it was shutdown it will now be repossessed 2 hours after the server comes back online.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Poox said:
Thanks Xalin for reporting on the situation... thats a lie

i just mean YAY LOOK, he answered my question <DANCE>

Q: The day Prydwen was down I was supposed to pay my house. Will it still be there when the server comes back online?

A: When the server comes back up the game time will only have progressed several minutes or less. So it's like time stood still so your house will still be there. If your house was due to be repossessed 2 hours after it was shutdown it will now be repossessed 2 hours after the server comes back online.

Tbh, i wouldn't answer your question.

I think really a thanks Xalin is in order, not thats a lie.

You sound like a tit, welcome to albion.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sink 'um Flim! The goblin is going to get you Poox for being thick and insulting one of the few people at GOA who bothers to keep us informed. Seriously get a grip Poox ffs.

For the amount of flack Xalin has taken this week I think a medal is in order! :worthy:

Flim, Flim he's our man, if anyone can ban and lock threads the Goblin can!

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Guys... it was supposed to be a joke...

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Poox said:
Guys... it was supposed to be a joke...

Yeah, im in stitches too, thinking about how you are about to get owned.

Also, what does someone with a level 20 Theurgist know about GoA and this game know anyway.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
On a Serious Not Xalin.

Dandare said:
:puke: :puke:
lool
Sorry went totally of topic.
On a serious note Xalin.
Thanks for your correspondence in locked post has been very helpful to know where we at least stand and has changed my view on this matter a little. :clap:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Yshynsin said:
Yeah, im in stitches too, thinking about how you are about to get owned.

Also, what does someone with a level 20 Theurgist know about GoA and this game know anyway.

I could put the name of a level 6 character in my signature.... doesn't mean that is my only character.

On-topic: Some people seem to me to be over-reacting a bit towards this, although i do agree the lack of anything over the weekend was ridiculous, but i expected it to be like that, so wasn't disappointed.

We all know GoA's track record, so why expect them moving mountains to get the server back up. Set your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. ;)

n0Gaym0

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot to the helpfull GM :) alltho he couldnt answer my Question i think his info was realy helpfull and put my mind at rest, /CHEERS :cheers:

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
I could put the name of a level 6 character in my signature....
So could I...oh, no..I can't..
Hmm, hang on..making a lvl 6 char on a french server (they're always up)...
But you won't find it, since the "roll of honour" been down like: prydwen downtime in days x 3 x weeks

Hi Tao :D :cheers:

soze

I am a FH squatter
stupeh said:
We all know GoA's track record, so why expect them moving mountains to get the server back up. Set your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. ;)

Or if you read the info it sounds alot like Mythic are fixing the problem. So if all GOA are doing is sitting waiting for Mythic i can understand them taking the weekend off.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I wasn't entirely sure whether he was being nasty or saying thanks so I've let it live...

which was it Poox? :)

Poox

Loyal Freddie
i was pretending to make this post a thanks to xalin but i was just joking around because he had answered my question out of anyone else's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom