Thank you BC !

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a grp of 5 others fellows were trying to kill zahur and we had whiped 3 times or so and they were all spreaded out. BC with its massive organization rolled up by the location and some of us thought :

" Oh shit they so gonna pull zahur when we pull adds "

I talked to darohagan and told him we were here first. He replied that we had 1 min ... not much time if you camp but we were ready to pull so we pulled.

Then someone in BC accidentaly pulled zahur.. not gonna mention names. My group was like : Yeah there you see I knew it. Since I have never had any problems with BC I simply pmed darohagan and he told me the situation. So while we killed of adds they kept zahur busy and then they simply backed off so we could get the kill.

So thank you all BCs.

Maybe wouldn't have been a problem if they had killed zahur since he popped 5 min later but anyways , ty.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
aye, one of us pulled zahur by accident, sorry mate

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ahhhh, thats how doac should be played!

ant

Fledgling Freddie
i was camping salamander drop saw dc go by thought jes there goes my chance at claw but no on they went ..then came back and helped me kill it after i asked them..maybe i misjudged them also had a laugh in pm with spacy..new respect darohagan was very pleasant all in all a happy time, truly the way the game should be played.

Graenit

Fledgling Freddie
As beeing one in the group at the occasion, i must /salute BCompany for handling the situation well. It's not easy to hold 2 fg back when someone has already start hitting the mob.
:cheers:

/Graenit (Pro Patria)

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
omg, finaly they realised that stealing mobs wont give +5 all respect?
nice BC :cheers:

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje the naughty kobbie stole all my rps in emain :(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Jemrol said:
Then someone in BC accidentaly pulled zahur.. not gonna mention names.
haha everyone knows his name and noone else would do the same but he was just swiming near Zahur (prolly wanted to check if Zahur wears the ring on) and Zahur aggroed him (prolly wanted to check if crazy zerker insta morphs into rat when under attack) ;)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
They've been under communist rule for so long that they're just enjoying the free market. Give them a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom