Thank the Lord for Buff Bots!!!

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Well not wanting to join in on the TOA fun on Excalibur, I rolled an iccle Hunter on Camlann.

I’m truly grateful that Buff Bots exist, I would probably have half the cash, quarter of the exp and half the RP’s I have now! :)

I got pwned by two BoneDancers outside Tir Na Nog :( , and I released and came back out (stealthed) to find both Bone Dancers being buffed by a shaman and druid. The BD’s hid their BBs in the pillars of the entrance using some graphics exploit. The BD’s left, I was unable to target the BB, so I put my wolf on aggressive and lo and behold he found and killed them! Sweet revenge and my con back!

Then there was Dillich a Sorcerer who hid his BB in a tower on the way to Knarr from Aegirhamn, that BB died three times :flame:

Then there was the red con stealther, who chased me around Aegir, I bumped into his Bard (Rullnox). He was six levels higher than me (according to duskwave), but very AFK :twak: , oh and he was in the tower by the Wooden bridge in Aegirhamn.

Then there are the countless Buff Bots who are dragged (/stick) around by their masters, just waiting to be picked off.

Thanks for the RP’s keep on rolling those BBs!!!

Does anyone else know where the BB’s get hidden?

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, Theres normally a few outside the alb housing in a pillar and at the stable master near the Cots Tower :p

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds almost as good as high lvl necros without pets :D
watch the high lvl shaman bb's tho take ages to kill and some of em spec cave and if they find u wacking on em the dot is nasty belive me ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
Then there was the red con stealther, who chased me around Aegir, I bumped into his Bard (Rullnox).

what was the name of the red con stealther? you automatically assume that if someone is in the same guild with an afk druid that its a buffbot? ;)

anyway, rullnox is not bb specced so unless he wanted to get strong heals from him good luck with that.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Zaalmas WooT
Though his mate Zqeedey PANoob was around too.

lol my character recognition isn't very good is it! Druids can provide good buffs hence my assumption. I did assume it belonged to Zaalmas because he was the closest person to it, of same level, in same guild and of course the druid was hidden and afk. You can’t tell how it’s specced if it does not fight…. anyway over 4 gold, 250 RP's (15% of what I have!) and a bub of exp....

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Granted that its convinient and nice to have a slave who can be used to heal and give buff spells - IMO it ruins the fine idea of partying.

Imagine a person who is alone with his bb in some spot thus preventing other party players from entering to that spot..

Anyways, its just me. I don't personally like idea of bb - even how convenient and nice it is.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
anyway, rullnox is not bb specced so unless he wanted to get strong heals from him good luck with that.

Baseline buffs for druid at 35: +42 AF, +34 Str, +36 Con, +32 Dex, and he prolly has a few points in Nature....... boosting these even further.....

Anyway the point of the post, is highlighting the fact that BB's are very vulnerable in PvP ....

living

Fledgling Freddie
Yep they are truely great when u need the xp and rp :) You always find some if u just look for it but the owners usually get pissed off and chain u the next 2 weeks :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
Anyway the point of the post, is highlighting the fact that BB's are very vulnerable in PvP ....

not when you know where to hide them *cough* inside pryd keep bridge *cough*

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm i hide my bb in middle of goth or middle of aegir, its been killed twice lol :)

But BBs sucked, until i got one :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom