Thane movie

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
0mg Great fucking movie m8 :cheers:
thane power imo :eek7:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one, thanks... Have been looking for a thanemovie for a long time, first one I ever seen :)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
very nice use of bodyguard.. a lesson for all thanes there... very nice indeed.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
not very good opponent (and thats an understatement) but nonetheless very good quality on the vid, it shows the potential of a thane as bodyguarder. always considered them really good for bg, fun to see it in action :)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Movie quality is uber .. and Finns playing :D:D

But killing Brehons :< is tt

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
and he said he is interrupting drood when it actualy was bard xD

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
shame it's the same groups they fight over and over again, but the quality .. just nerf it :eek7:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Come to think of it, this video looks better than when I actually play :sex:

nerf my GF2 :mad:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
RaiztliN said:
shame it's the same groups they fight over and over again, but the quality .. just nerf it :eek7:

It was done in short time just for a fun of it :p And people been asking ages for a Thane vid.

As for "omg QQ you fight brehons", yeah, during those fights our MAX RR was RR4, what can you expect :) And that hib group over there had yes, Brehon tank, but otherwise capable people (RR5-RR6). Not to mention that our ML's/RvR sets aren't nearly done for half the group.

If you expected Dem Hibbies vol.2 then sorry for disappointing.

lator

Fledgling Freddie
The material is not very good I admit it, it's been collected in a week or two basically when I got a bit better computer and have been able to use Fraps (while dual logging). The main reason as Shan stated to make this movie was due to many requests of Thane movies. Having not seen one myself I made one of my own, it's not that much of a trouble really. Glad you ppl like the movie and more will come and I assure you with lot better material than this first one. Consider it as an intro, sort of.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
What codecs/player did you use? I can only see it in Media player, and the brightness sucks, and not in Media player classic.. :(

lator

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
What codecs/player did you use? I can only see it in Media player, and the brightness sucks, and not in Media player classic.. :(
I use Xvid codec, dunno which version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom