Thane 10% range??

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
with Phoebus harp being nerfed in 1.87 i'm looking for a way to get 10% range bonus on my thane, but just cant seem to find the items...

CL weapon and GOTLM seems to be the only items giving extra range or am I wrong??

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
with Phoebus harp being nerfed in 1.87 i'm looking for a way to get 10% range bonus on my thane, but just cant seem to find the items...

CL weapon and GOTLM seems to be the only items giving extra range or am I wrong??

4 % from cl weapon,
4 % from Guard of Valor
2 % from GoLM (if GoLM gives caster stats to thane)

If you wish you can also use Crown of Zahur for an additional 5% range (ive heared rumours that the /use charge that adds range actually is cumulative with the static + range, but never actually tried it out)

/Charmangle

ps. Ofc there are other items giving + range but not usable by thane...jacinas, BoZ, Cloudsong.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
4 % from cl weapon,
4 % from Guard of Valor
2 % from GoLM (if GoLM gives caster stats to thane)

If you wish you can also use Crown of Zahur for an additional 5% range (ive heared rumours that the /use charge that adds range actually is cumulative with the static + range, but never actually tried it out)

/Charmangle

ps. Ofc there are other items giving + range but not usable by thane...jacinas, BoZ, Cloudsong.

ah yeah thanks forgot GoV :)

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Bah wrote this at work, so was sure there was range on the CL weapon but aint :) still leaves me at 6% then

atos

Fledgling Freddie
No +range on cl wep, you ned gov + ph + golm. You should still be able to activate PH but not use the lvl 10 charge.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
No +range on cl wep, you ned gov + ph + golm. You should still be able to activate PH but not use the lvl 10 charge.

Yeah i have it allready, but not really any use for it without that charge...

ML10 belt can give another 2% though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom