ss_37.jpg

:clap: :bazbeer: :clap: :sex:

Lovely pair of breasticles :D

S

Sharma

*fap*
*fap*
*fap*

Might i say the women look positively wonderful?

*fap*

S

Shanaia

Lineage 1 is boring ... sad UO ripoff... but at some point the guy from Ultima Online (Lord British or something) joined the project... if he's in on 2 I might be interested

<goes off to cry in a corner for the loss of Ultima Online 2>

V

Validus

woohoo another mmorpg! and this one has even laggier zergs!

O

old.Tohtori

A fine example of another case of... OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!

It's not a rare thing for a player to have, the OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!! can strike anyone, anytime. NO matter how unchallenging or boring the game itself is. As long as there are OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!, there will also be players who will drool over it. Forget variability, innovative challenges, new ways to play a game or even such a silly thing as character development. Just give us OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!! and we'll drool on your snakeskinboots and your 10 million sports car you got from "Kill People With Guns and Friends" part 6.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
A fine example of another case of... OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!

It's not a rare thing for a player to have, the OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!! can strike anyone, anytime. NO matter how unchallenging or boring the game itself is. As long as there are OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!, there will also be players who will drool over it. Forget variability, innovative challenges, new ways to play a game or even such a silly thing as character development. Just give us OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!! and we'll drool on your snakeskinboots and your 10 million sports car you got from "Kill People With Guns and Friends" part 6.

All that matters is unrealistic mountainous breasts as you well know, otherwise why would anyone buy Dead or Alive volleyball? :D

O

old.Tohtori

Preaching to the choir Chodax :p

I'm in the game bussy so i know what sells. Ass, titties, guns and violence. All in OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!! ofcourse :D

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
All that matters is unrealistic mountainous breasts as you well know, otherwise why would anyone buy Dead or Alive volleyball? :D

Dead or alive volleyboll pwns!.. they got thongs and big boobies!

D

darbey

You poor boys having to buy a video game to cop an eye full. I only need to look down. 8)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by darbey
You poor boys having to buy a video game to cop an eye full. I only need to look down. 8)

Seen one, seen 'em all :p

C

cHodAX

<Drool>

Share! :D

V

Validus

oh yeah?! well, well.. er... you cant pee standing up!

V

Validus

boobies are more than just a minor obstacle to the heart.

unless u use a chain saw

D

darbey

Originally posted by Validus
oh yeah?! well, well.. er... you cant pee standing up!

Well we can , just cant guarantee direction. Then again some men cant either LOL

S

Shike

I tried out the korean beta of LA2, gfx is something.. really.. amazing is all I can say tbh.

The gameplay blows though, crummy interface not to mention it actually was boring after some hours :(

If you liked final fantasy 7 u might like it, but I cant see myself play it online for months.

Pretty gfx (and I do hope to see the unrealengine beeing used in some other mmorpg with some more thought added into it) doesnt make a game like this worthwhile imho, gameplay is far more important.

DAoC>LA2

K

klavrynd

semi-nude dark elves, do you need more reasons?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by klavrynd
semi-nude dark elves, do you need more reasons?

it being in english made be nice or atleast some language I can understand (ie not chinese/japanese or some other east asian language). Last time I checked with this game the english version wasnt gonna be started after the asian version was in the shops, so it will probably take a while before you can actually play it (unless you just want the graphics and no gameplay at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom