TG take 2, sunday 25th

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to do this m8, but I gotta work at least 2 hours overtime today as 1 from the eveningshift has called in sick and the temp they got to cover it cant come in before... So unfortunately I have to cancel my spot. But u´ve got zerker replacements to cover as i can see... Again sorry to do it!!! :(

Soltari.

Fledgling Freddie
Prunes pm'ed me to tell me he coulnd make it cose he was sick so i guess we need a new shammy !

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Cancelling - I signed as a possible replacement for ppl who don't show up (can't make it) - I am going to ml raid with my aug healer.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the raid Blood, was a lot of fun until the place re-popped on top of us near Throne Room. :)

X

xGenocidex

np :) due to how fast it went i think we'll do it all next time.. issorden/forn/hurika/torst/ozur/hord/otrygg/agmundr/kvasir/suttung/guthlac/birghir/queen (if we dont get popped on again) i didnt roll for any loot cause well.. didnt want anything hehe :p

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye well led raid, lets just hope next time we arnt unfortunate enough for someone to have killed mobs in there 2-3hours before we enter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom