TG SB Vest

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of selling my SB vest, never used, all 100%
but im only selling for more than 20p :)
¨
so

Starting Price: 20p
Buyout: 30

:eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
bought mine for 16p dur 97% but no i have remade template and will use scarab-vest ...that was a good deal =/

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
bump

This auction will close at approx. 20:00 cet. on friday !

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
bought mine for 16p dur 97% but no i have remade template and will use scarab-vest ...that was a good deal =/

You liked that trade i know it :)

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
have a TG-torso for savage also that i dont use right now and a brand new TG-torso for shaman also that i dont use ...at least i can do a garage-sale some day when i need money badly (but ill just start at like 60p ...or is TG-hauberk for warrior that much better?)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
problem with TG warrior hauberk is that only 3 have dropped.. tops 5. Thats what makes it expensive.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
problem with TG warrior hauberk is that only 3 have dropped.. tops 5. Thats what makes it expensive.
naah, think about 10 dropped... but not sure

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

If you start to count everything you will sooon notice that everything has a limited edition...even raindrops.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Well true.. but I belive there are alot more TG vests for most classes than there is out there for warriors. (pardon my horrible English this early in the morning).

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
I think there was dropped 3 before i ran a raid, which Iri arranged. She couldn't make it and i ran it instead...luckily there was a few mids who knew TG better ^^

We took queen down, and she dropped 2 war hauberks. Since that time, when other? mobs besides the queen can drop em too...i think there is quite a few.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
I think there was dropped 3 before i ran a raid, which Iri arranged. She couldn't make it and i ran it instead...luckily there was a few mids who knew TG better ^^

We took queen down, and she dropped 2 war hauberks. Since that time, when other? mobs besides the queen can drop em too...i think there is quite a few.
ye i remember that sanzor :) was a nice raid :clap:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Sanzor said:

That came in the same patch as ToA .. and how many went to TG when ToA released? :p
I also remember that raid, it was a good one.

(sorry to original threadstarter for the hijack)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
That came in the same patch as ToA .. and how many went to TG when ToA released? :p
I also remember that raid, it was a good one.

(sorry to original threadstarter for the hijack)

one of the raids i was on there where 2 TG warrior drop's from king and i had both in inventory ;-)

that was before 1.64 i think when they changed the item's that dropped from peep's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom