TG Raids

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
is tg no longer needed or peeps just cba cause they last like 2h+ or u can just farm anything with summ sm?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Well you cannot solo everything just by using summ sm and bb there - most mobs you can. You need skills to kill those dominators (not that I'd got such skills yet :p ), maybe the reason is that it takes many hours to do trip there say if you're after of ceriac stones, and get boring very fast.

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
try to do TG with 1 fg of good people or 1,5-2. it might be fun then, zergzerg is just boring and imo a waste of time :(

so no, i wouldn't join a TG _raid_ these days

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Well you cannot solo everything just by using summ sm and bb there - most mobs you can. You need skills to kill those dominators (not that I'd got such skills yet :p ), maybe the reason is that it takes many hours to do trip there say if you're after of ceriac stones, and get boring very fast.

omg im skilled?!?! :D and no it takes about 1 hour to get to ozur. less with chrystal titan.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the mass tg raids used to take hours and hours (if those are the ones you meant :p )

i guess most people just dont have hours and hours (or are willing to spend hours and hours on the _chance_ they _might_ win something :p )

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually we did GG raid to TG and rofl in the bitter end I start sleeping, wee it took 6 hours lol the raid. was fun tho, and we managed to get some ok drops (mainly ceriac stones).

Should adjust the starting raid so that it wouldn't get so late, and someone start sleeping in the raid rofl.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
the mass tg raids used to take hours and hours (if those are the ones you meant :p )

i guess most people just dont have hours and hours (or are willing to spend hours and hours on the _chance_ they _might_ win something :p )

well, those Tg raids taked easily 6+ hours.
but nowdays peeps are in ml marathons what take 12h+ :) thou all get something from these :)

X

xGenocidex

with 1 ml9 sm you can do every single boss in tg except Hurika, Torst, Vagn, Nokkvi, King, (you can probalby kill vagn and nokkvi but i always miss those 2 because they drop shit) .... EVERYTHING else can be done :p you just need to know how... yes there are tactics involved you don't just press ml9 and focus shield and win - there is alot of sm's that think you do and fail horribly... clueless sm's are amusing when you watch them die to dominators xd ;) and you must have about 10-15 hours spare :p all of tg done you'll end up with about 10-20 respec stones, lots of useless armor, some worthy drops, some tinctures, some dyes and a big ego for beating down a dungeon that used to take 3-4 fg's to do xd

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
ok, then i guess i am looking for a skillfull ml9 summ sm to camp guthlac :D
anyone up for the task?
i can provide ml10 rr5 healer :D anyone up for the task?

all i need is the shield, all the other ~ he can keep. i know it is not a stadard drop so it may involve leaving characters in there, fine by me. whatever it takes

X

xGenocidex

Jarroman said:
ok, then i guess i am looking for a skillfull ml9 summ sm to camp guthlac :D
anyone up for the task?
i can provide ml10 rr5 healer :D anyone up for the task?

all i need is the shield, all the other ~ he can keep. i know it is not a stadard drop so it may involve leaving characters in there, fine by me. whatever it takes

Can't camp guthlac :p only safe place remotely near guthlac is in a corridor just before you go up towards queen's room... and! the mobs in tg are on a timer but not a timer like people think.. every 6-8 hours or so tg is triggered to spawn what is dead... not individual monsters beyond a certain point.. the monsters near the entrance all repop very quickly... only the skeletons guarding the first ramp down towards giants tho :p once you get to the big room thats when the full spawn timer starts (not literally starts but from there and downwards is where stuff will respawn ALL together when the timer hits its end) so if u time it right and fast enough u can kill guthlac twice within 20-30 mins...

Someone should just make a zerg one, on a day I'm free so i can go and see what it's like! And yeah i'm being very self centered ^^

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
The trouble is its like a 5% drop chance, but sure would like to go, still think its the best epic dungeon of the 3 realms.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
im in need of guthlac myself,
Willing to pay with items or about 100P cash.

Tho me and a friend or gone try tackle it with 2 summ sm.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If anyone going there I'm interested in joining in.
Experienced shamie kiter from previous raids.

vavires said:
Tho me and a friend or gone try tackle it with 2 summ sm.
If I'm online Vavi I'd be more than willing to help for the fun of it.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Can't camp guthlac :p only safe place remotely near guthlac is in a corridor just before you go up towards queen's room... and! the mobs in tg are on a timer but not a timer like people think.. every 6-8 hours or so tg is triggered to spawn what is dead... not individual monsters beyond a certain point.. the monsters near the entrance all repop very quickly... only the skeletons guarding the first ramp down towards giants tho :p once you get to the big room thats when the full spawn timer starts (not literally starts but from there and downwards is where stuff will respawn ALL together when the timer hits its end) so if u time it right and fast enough u can kill guthlac twice within 20-30 mins...

U sire is clueless about the timer m8:fluffle:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
with 1 ml9 sm you can do every single boss in tg except Hurika, Torst, Vagn, Nokkvi, King, (you can probalby kill vagn and nokkvi but i always miss those 2 because they drop shit) .... EVERYTHING else can be done :p you just need to know how... yes there are tactics involved you don't just press ml9 and focus shield and win - there is alot of sm's that think you do and fail horribly... clueless sm's are amusing when you watch them die to dominators xd ;) and you must have about 10-15 hours spare :p all of tg done you'll end up with about 10-20 respec stones, lots of useless armor, some worthy drops, some tinctures, some dyes and a big ego for beating down a dungeon that used to take 3-4 fg's to do xd

Hmm i wonder why u can't kill hurika i can't see any troubles the times i have done it. 10 - 15 hours? how do spend ur time?

X

xGenocidex

Danord_durin said:
Hmm i wonder why u can't kill hurika i can't see any troubles the times i have done it. 10 - 15 hours? how do spend ur time?

Can't see how you've done hurika with 1 sm and 1 bb tbh it rips ml9 pet apart with nukes and builds more or less 0 aggro off focus soon as u heal pet 1-2 times it goes straight for bot and rips that apart :l and 10 hours or so was clearing every single thing in tg apart from the mobs i said

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Can't see how you've done hurika with 1 sm and 1 bb tbh it rips ml9 pet apart with nukes and builds more or less 0 aggro off focus soon as u heal pet 1-2 times it goes straight for bot and rips that apart :l and 10 hours or so was clearing every single thing in tg apart from the mobs i said

Well i might bring a healer aswell and never have i lost agro on it:) So point must be bring 2 healer classes to obtain enough agro on pet so she dosent go off.

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
signing for the 2nd healing class with my rr5 mend/augm healer if someone goes in!!! :D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I use aug healer instead f aug shammy anyway ^^ much better :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
I use aug healer instead f aug shammy anyway ^^ much better :)

Have to agree with vav here. Hence I created the aug healer of mine the Groarna. Hence I'd need the ML3 vav, as its the only thing preventing for her to have a fop lol. Rest mls are done.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Have to agree with vav here. Hence I created the aug healer of mine the Groarna. Hence I'd need the ML3 vav, as its the only thing preventing for her to have a fop lol. Rest mls are done.

ofc u agree with me, its me who told you to make an aug healer ^^ :p

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
hurika is very duoable with Sm + bots... WTS hurika remains :D

hint that helps is : one mending shamy (yes red hot ftw) aug shamy for buffs and extra fop + healer aug, mend , pac doesn t really matter as long as he got some skills and doesn t fall asleep :)

X

xGenocidex

vavires said:
ofc u agree with me, its me who told you to make an aug healer ^^ :p

and its me that said in guild chat to use an auger instead of a shammie :p so i told you and you told ixoth! such great circle

X

xGenocidex

hanza said:

hint that helps is : one mending shamy (yes red hot ftw) aug shamy for buffs and extra fop + healer aug, mend , pac doesn t really matter as long as he got some skills and doesn t fall asleep :)

Probably why i couldn't do it then :p i only use the 1 shaman 1 sm when farming tg ^^ 26 mend rest aug... can still do everything else tho so i ain't fussed ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
hanza said:

1p!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom