TG Raid?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Was a long time since these were active. I was wondering if theres an intrest in doing TG-raids regulary. We will need atleast 32people to do this raid.

I'm aware the loot is somewhat subpar to the catacombs loot and ToA loot. But its still nice to have a hauberk with a huge healproc on etcetera.

Would there be anyone who would attend to these raids is I started doing them like once a week or so?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to try once at least. depends on the time ofc =D

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
im always up for it if its at the right time.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, not to mention the Guthlac shield and the council belts/cloaks.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
there has been about 10 posts like this one before there is interest - in every post that has been put up it has been shown... not to be rude or anything :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
You are free to come along to fill spots up. :eek:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
I am so in for TG raids , need a TG drop for my template, i will even come if it crash with eryns / sash :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
As it looks now the raid would either be held around 5-6pm CET fridays or sundays. I want as much people to attend as possible to make things go abit smoother.

If we don't have alot of people showing up tot he raid. I will focus on doing council, icelords and the king/queen. Thus skipping mobs like fornfrusen, issorden, jailer and the birds.

I want the raid to go fast. So without these 32-40 people should finish it on like 4-6 hours I asume.. depending on how many we still got active when we reach the king and queen. When fighting these mobs everyone have to play active, these are no ML mobs where you can randomly afk.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
plz make that sundays because a lot of people do irl stuff on friday evnings like parties , cinema etc . Personaly i would come on friday at most of the raids but if you whant most possible people i would make it on sundays if i were you

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Just an idea i got . If you intend to have a mod system on your raids like it is on eryns / sash, since we are killing more mobbs with different drops and people needs different items from TG, you could make a mod system were people select witch mobb they whant to save their mod on , that will make it easier for people to get the items they need instead of people wo dont need it put it in housing to 100 p .

Example I will come mainly for Eye of Fornfrusenen so i would state my mod on Fornfrusenen and people who are after other items who drop from other mobbs would do the same on them.

I just ask you to think about it if you intend to have a mod system , I can imagine it is a lot of extra work for the raid leader etc.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wellt hat was the basic idea.. but I dunno its worth the effort putting down so much for on mods. I dunno any smooth way to do it.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I would prefer a Sunday raid as the time proposed for a Friday raid makes it difficult for some in the UK to make it back from work etc in time.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok sunday it is then. Need to find a nice way to handle the mods then. Ideas?

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
ask Blue how he does his, I think he got a parser that do them for him.

Mazzuca

Fledgling Freddie
Tg

Hi Atos:)

would like 2 attend but would need 2 b a sunday or a later time on a friday.

Mazzuca.

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
if my accounts still open and i can escape my bf for one night ill come

as long as i can pull :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Lenore god forbid!

Anyways, I guess I'm going to need some kind of program to gather mods after each raid.

Could anyone gimme a hint here wich program to use? Feels like it's not worth doing it by hand with a pen and paper.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Ixoth may have a parser you could use... I'll have a word with him next time he's on. Otherwise just ask someone in Venom if he's online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom