TG raid...

Zappaa

Fledgling Freddie
I have this plan, when i get online and start playing again, i wanna hold a weekly TG raid maybe, i just want some replies of what you all think of it, cause if no1 is up to it, i dont wanna waste time on it, so plzz give some replies so i get some kinda number of how many is up to it :clap:

Many thanks Zapparr :fluffle:

And 1 more thing, if you want me to do this, what days is best for you guys, that i havent played for around 1 year, i cant remeber what raids is going on what days, so plzz :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Always willing to come to TG raid, so feel free to host those :)

khror

Fledgling Freddie
You can count on me, any day weekday after 20.00 cet. Can bring a warrior

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Always looking to attend hunts in TG - any day except Tuesday is fine by me

johny

Banned
problem with tg raids is that not alot of ppl want to join, max 20 of varios classes, too many casters usually join, so too few ppl come and the drops isnt as good.

What we really need is kraken, leviathan, megalodon raids, or even New trips to df.

Zappaa

Fledgling Freddie
Not enought people attend....

A TG' Raid needs a full Tank grp, then dps's and stuff like that in atleast 2 more grps, so yes it is a hard thing to pull of, but i know that loads of people have never been in TG including myself, so i wanna check it out, and i know there is alot of good drops downthere and alot of fun included, and that is what i wanna achieve or how ever is spelled :D...

But i wanna use all of Daoc and that include's TG, and yes i can always plan some DF raid and stuff like that, but for now TG is what i wanna do :) so plzz keep it up and lets see how many we can get together :cheers:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
if u get this going and i can join ill b there with a L48+ savvy

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ill be there, jeez reminds me of baywatch

<refrains himself from posint a picture of the hoff>

Nefi

Fledgling Freddie
TG raids

I'm up for some good raids, maybe spin the raids around abit? Zerg all different places just for blast? One day we go TG, another time DF or Iarnvidur. Perhaps zerg all around Passage of Conflict etc.

Nefi
Talon's Reach

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I'd join.
Can join every other week unless it starts at 21:00 then I'm able to join almost every week.

Zappaa

Fledgling Freddie
Nefi said:
I'm up for some good raids, maybe spin the raids around abit? Zerg all different places just for blast? One day we go TG, another time DF or Iarnvidur. Perhaps zerg all around Passage of Conflict etc.

Nefi
Talon's Reach

Deffinetly that is what i want to do. but my main thing is to get a TG raid going, i have never seen TG and i know alot of people that has never seen it, so...

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Count me in as the TG experience is almost always fun. Later in the week is generally better (Thurs/Fri) as there are already a lot of established FFA raids earlier in the week. Unless you plan on going in really deep 1.5-2fg's is generally enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom