[TG]-Raid start

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well i finally got the time to set dates for the raids that i have asked all of you about if there is any interest in.

and i will start light this upcoming tuesday at 17.00 CET meeting in hagall.

As in Light i mean 3 fg's to get some people some experience lost of how to do thing's in TG ( will do 2 of these , before starting on the big FULL raids ).

setup i'm asking for will be:

1.tank
2.tank
3.shieldtank
4.shieldtank
5.shaman<---can be exchanged for tank if grp is providing there own bb's(recomended)
6.aug/mend Healer /must be spread + yellow celerity
7.mend/aug Healer /see above
8.tank or pbt rm

3fg's of this setup , sorry to all stealthers /casters , but i need people who won't die on 1 hit or where healer's power will drain in seconds trying to heal.

what we gonna kill on raid will be , council ( ozur , vagn etc ) , Issorden , fornfrusen , Augmundr , these only as 3fg's will take to long to kill the rest and i don't think everyone can be arsed to clean all the mobs infront of jailor for 2 hour's ;)

rules:
have fun.
listen to raidleader.
don't listen , punishment will be decided at that time on that circumstance.
random 1000 , LOWEST PICKS FIRST ( just for the fun of it ).
NO heat/Cold legendary weps.

suggestion:
If you by any chance have a artifakt activated that you use for PvE , use it all the raid , since arty weps do around 80 - 120 on the average mob.

i will be claiming one out of 2 thing's depends if any of em drop:
Red Dragon Crystal
Mending Tincure

if both drop i will say so in Bg and tell you what i will take.

I will be bringing 1 fg , so 2 fg's will be open for people , i will not give guildgrp's to be first pick , those who come to hagall at the designated time or before , will be those who will join. Bg will start 17.00 CET and we will leave when grp's are sorted or 17.30 CET whatever comes first.

Forgot one thing , can someone contact Hug Me in BC that i wan't him as puller again on this raid ? he will get a -200 on roll :) ( LOWEST PICK FIRST as stated above ;) )

Regards
Alex

(mod sticky please)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Think heat or energy does nie damage as well on the mobs inside. Cant make the raid myself but would love to come another time :)

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Heat weaps do indeed do good damage in TG. However they also trigger mobs to do AE cold nuke ;)

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
Hello i can bring a 50 Warrior 50 Sword 50 sheild 25 parry fulled Sc'ed

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I am in with warr...(need Hord's belt..if some1 else rolls for it i guaranty death to him..and his family/friends :p )

PS: JUSt Joking..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... will only kill him :p

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
thats 3 warriors so who will be comeing it said 2 sheild tanks ? ah sorry didnt see it said 3 fgs

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Rhayn said:
Heat weaps do indeed do good damage in TG. However they also trigger mobs to do AE cold nuke ;)

Spirit damage legendary weapons do nice dmg to the skellies...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Is it possible to get this sticky mods ? or don't mods read this forum ?

majik

Banned
Teslacoil said:
Is it possible to get this sticky mods ? or don't mods read this forum ?

If you want a thread sticky, PM a moderator from FH and they will kindly oblige, they don't refresh the forum all that often.

And be helpful by sending them the URL of the thread.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Rhayn said:

Didnt know, only thing i know is cold damage triggers Icelord Kvasir. Would heat trigger AE from any mob or certain mobs, like specific hrimthursa's or nameds?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
If you all read what it say's those who show up first they get first pick. gg's or no gg's just show up early.

and majii i pm'ed a mod around 15.00 cet and no response ...holiday's ? :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Wolfzy1 said:
i will bring a BD :)

you maybe missed the part where i say " sorry to all casters / stealthers " :(

well anyway sorry once again ;(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I feel i need to clear 1 thing up , that maybe wasn't clear from start.

LVL Requirement 50.

regards

/alex

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
If you use energy waepons that will be the best because they are neutral to fire damage.
Because we dont have any spell's that used fire before when SI was released in midgard and they didnt update. So when they say they cant stand the heat it are actually energy waepons because runemaster baseline nuke is energy and it's with fire effect that one :D

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Mods will sticky when they see the thread. Doesnt help to scream for it tbh :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 kinda late to answer now ain't it ? :) it's allrdy on sticky mode ;)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
It is. Just pointing out. Take it you are gonna do a few TG raids aye?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
there will be plenty of them aye, anyway until daoc either dies or cata comes or people are just fed up with it :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry all but i have to canel this evening's raid , due to irl , but will instead just change the date and time.

Saturday 12 mars
time 14.00 Cet
place Hagall

sorry if i disapointed anyone , but irl ain't just working today.

/Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom