TG Raid, 24/07/03

G

-gama-

Date of Raid: Thursday 24th of July
Leaving from: Hagall
Heading to TG at: 18:45 CET (5:45pm GMT)
Level requirement to participate in the raid: 45+
Level requirement to participate in the Lotto: 50

The raid will consist of 4 FG's

One FG from Tiwaz
One random FG made up of the first 8 people to sign up on this thread
The other Two FG's are saved for the first two guild groups to sign up here with a full group

In the interest of ballance, the first two slots in the random FG are reserved for the first Healer and Shaman who sign up here.

LOTTO INFO
*You must attend the raid with a level 50 to participate in the raid

* All non-sell-loot (so that means all weapons, armour, jewelery, tinctures and dyes) are to be handed in to me when they've been pick up

*Lotto will be held straight after the raid

*On the first 'round' of lottoing, you may only bid on an item for a class of which you have a lvl 50
*On the second 'round' of lottoing, you may only bid on an item for which you have a lvl 48 or above
*On the third 'round' of lottoing, you may only bid on an item for which you have a lvl 45 or above
*And should it get to a fourth 'round' you can bid on any item (so long as you went with a lvl 50 char, ofcourse)

*You may only bid on one item per 'round'
*If you win an item on a 'round', You cannot bid on anymore items

(any queries, pm me ingame or post here)

GROUPS

(guild groups)
Guild group 1 : Tiwaz's Emissaries
Guild group 2 : Nazgul
Guild group 3 : Defiance

(random groups)
Healer spot:Glenmorangie
Shaman spot:Chikon
Slot 3:Lyciana - skald - 50
Slot 4:Svartmetall - Warrior - 50
Slot 5:Hroft - SB - 50
Slot 6:Noaim - thane - 50
Slot 7:parzi - Savage - 50
Slot 8:pandemic- Warrior - 50

(Please note, sometimes, due to unforseeable(sp?) curcumstance(remind me not to use long words next time :p) people who sign up may become unable to attend, so if you don't manage to get into any of the slots, but still want to go to the hunt, it may be an idea to have a toon available in Hagall to fill any holes that may occur)

S

svartmetall

Signing up lvl50 Warrior for random grp.

N

nott

Signing up for the random group. Chikon the shaman

N

noaim

Noaim 50 thane, or, if anything else is needed, I can prolly bring it.

For random that is.

P

parzi

50 savage signing up for random grp

p.s. maybe i'll manage to organize a guildgrp, i'll post if i can

M

marczje

signing up 50 hunter, might get nazgul fg there tho, not sure yet.. until then in the random

M

marczje

Ah see i have to bring fg now, will make it, sign FG nazgul pls

U

ulke

I'll bring 1fg from defiance (a wellbalanced grp).

P

parzi

ok, so ill go in the random grp :)
but if you want me to bring a 3rd guildgrp of vigrid post it and i will try to organize one

G

-gama-

Ok, slots are all full up now, but as I said, theres a chance some people may forget/be unable to go, so if you didn't make it onto the above list, and want to wait around to fill any holes should they appear, I'm not gunna stop you ;)

A

Acorah

I'll signup if there are any spaces free. Will be there on the day to check. 50 zerker.

G

-gama-

Hmm... with less than an hour to go to the hunt.. /who tusca...

oh look, 2fg in there... wtf

hoodini seems to have got 2fg together with no warning, and just killed a load of shite.. lets just hope no named/councils etc have been killed
they say no named have been touched at all...

Anyway, away from the unpleasent business of artof and hoodini..

Please be in hagall by 5:45 pm gmt / 18:45 CET, and /cg join gama for chat group as soon as you can, see you there :)

N

noaim

Some conn problems kept me and Glen from coming, my server was in a bad mood today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom