TG Nights/days?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Been waiting for the opportunity to do this for a while. I know there are quite a few of you out there with Belt of Oglidarsh and other artifacts that xp only in SI. I am thinking of running daily event where we could go xp such artifacts.

I am not talking group set ups or anything yet as basically I am putting the feelers on this one so to speak to see how many would be interested.

I ran a similar event on Prydwen Hibernia where we ran around Tir Suil for two weeks and I got my nightshade the artifact Xp that was needed.

So this time i am prepared to do it all over again on mid excal in Tuscarian Glacier if any of you guys are interested. :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tur suil != Tuscaran Glacier

Galladoria = Tuscaran Glacier

Just so you know :).

You might want to go iarn lair instead.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I was referring to the actual raid of xp and not the dungeons itself. I know galla very well tbh, and have been examining the map of TG with a fine toothcomb so to speak over the last couple of hours. TG is a fairly simple map, however the mobs are not so kindly as Suil that granted but in some cases on equal par deep in.

I have reasons for wanting TG that refer to other matters than malice xp that can be found in Iarn. IE alchemist tinctures, Giant xp etc etc etc. Yes I am aware that I can get that elsewhere but I want to focus on TG and that dungeon in the same manner I approached Suil - A long slog but prepared to do it for peeps ;)

I do know a few that are interested in it that have spoken to me in game but I wanted to bring a broader spectrum of peeps to get involved, thus I have posted here.

Thanks tho =)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Well my point is the mobs in tg are of galla level.

Aka high, if you venture deeper, and slow repop on even the simple mobs.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yes true but was only planning on going through it once a day anyway and basically cleaning it as it's TG (have been through it once some time ago mid last year before I took my horizons to hib) and few peeps will have the stomach to go through it over and over like Suil. But saying that I am prepared to take it through there for however long it takes.

Your point about the repop does raise concern. But again TG aint raided so much these days and I am getting the feeling that mid kinda needs it a bit more often than has been for the present and the future - it still has its use despite toa ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Just a small thing of note for those that don't know, galla is gimped for dropping alch stuff or anything that is of use or at least is was on pry hib anyway heh

Drop rate was over nerfed in a way that does not reflect alb or mid Legendary dungeons similar to TG =)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
I'd be very interested in joining in, if only for a chance at getting the Guthlac shield. :)

That is, if you're planning to go that deep into the place.

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Never been in TG so I would tag along if you go deep aswell.

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
imgor u can always pm me about it xD
ill be there if needed and if i got time xD woulden mind a little tg stuff for alts ;)

poxxx

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Going TG with the intend of exping? Doesn't sound like a very genious idea, alot of places which provide significant more xp and less of a headache over loot-fightings ;p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me about it, not to mention how annoying it is to whack down those parrymaster giants :<

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Shrye said:
Going TG with the intend of exping? Doesn't sound like a very genious idea, alot of places which provide significant more xp and less of a headache over loot-fightings ;p

I am not dragging kicking and screaming to go, if you don't want to go then don't :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I need dreamsphere and oglidarsh lvled so i would like to join with Rolv the savage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom