TG Hunt Sunday 28th September

A

annwynn

The Nazguls and LoM are having a TG hunt next Sunday 28th September starting at 7pm

Just so you all know - and hopefully won't go there before us and kill all the nice mobs ;P

Annwynn Dracon
Legends of Midgard

C

chosen

it is nice to see some new people trying to arrange TG raids, i will try to be there m8:) with a FG WR if you want ;)

K

Kindar

sounds like only they are going on the raid...in another way. They booked TG.

P

phillies

I would like to book the princess room for tommorow 1800 CET ... When should I expect the confirmation mail to arrive ? :rolleyes:

sorry .... couldnt resist :ROFLMAO:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by phillies
I would like to book the princess room for tommorow 1800 CET ... When should I expect the confirmation mail to arrive ? :rolleyes:

Sorry, its been booked. But we do have a slot open for 24th December 2005 if your interested ;)

Just to keep it relevent, yes it is basically booking TG - but the nicer way to look at it (nice? BW? Nevermind) is that their informing anyone that would make a public/alliance/guild/whatever raid on the same time. Thus cutting out on a whole lot of whining, hair pulling, Drive-by-Hand-baggings, and filling the mean streets of Hagall with smeared lipstick and assorted hair-brushes :D

D

dalamor

Just to keep it relevent, yes it is basically booking TG - but the nicer way to look at it (nice? BW? Nevermind) is that their informing anyone that would make a public/alliance/guild/whatever raid on the same time. Thus cutting out on a whole lot of whining, hair pulling, Drive-by-Hand-baggings, and filling the mean streets of Hagall with smeared lipstick and assorted hair-brushes

Could not have said it better my self Archeon. The reason Annwynn did post it here was, that others had a chance to see that we do intend to go there at that date. I have gone to TG alot of times, where all mobs where out, since a hunt had been there just 1 hour before.
So now people know there will be some going there and have the chance to either move their hunt to an ealier time *grins* (God forbid that since we will met an empty dungeon there), or make it another day if they had sheduled their hunt for a later time or in another dungeon.

But if mobs are gone, there is alot of other dungeons we can go to instead, and else there is alwayes the dragon. We should be unlucky if that is killed at the same day

C

chunky

Thank you Dalamor/Archeon for posting that last comment, The original post was intended to inform you all we would like to go at this time, We not alsking you all to stay away from TG at this time, just to show a little consideration to us. If you are intending to go there then let me or Annwynn know in game so we can look at out plans.
There may well be room for another fg or so but tbh we whernt intendng on making this a full blown 5hr raid.
Feal free to pm me in game.

Thx, Chunk....

A

annwynn

Wise words from Archeon, Dallyman and surprisingly :)P) Chunkly ... however you all forgot one important thing ...... the picnic we will be holding in the throne room ... should be kinda fun ^^

Annie

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by Archeon
Thus cutting out on a whole lot of whining, hair pulling, Drive-by-Hand-baggings, and filling the mean streets of Hagall with smeared lipstick and assorted hair-brushes :D

ROFLMAO drive by handbaggings !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread