TFC trouble! ( need help pls )

O

old.$**ThE*DoN**$

Well atm im having trouble with TFC ( not 2 bad but it would b nice 2 have it normal :) )
the problem is -
You know when u pick up the flag u get the NME's badge on the left hand side of screen , i dont have that :mad: ( dont really know when i have the flag )
Also when u kill some1 the weapon used comes up as a little piccy ( Me <weapon/piccy> NME ).
The last thing is when i stand on concs/caltrops/gas grens/leg shots etc i just get little numbers not the pictures :/.
Any1 know what file is missin or whatever , btw i dont really want 2 reinstall HL.

T

TarX

hmm i'm trying to help ur HL prob and if ur gonna slag me by saying go play mir i will leave u 2 it :D fuxor

O

old.$**ThE*DoN**$

1. btw i dont really want 2 reinstall HL.

ur helping alot :)

M

Moön

It wouldn't be the option for faster software sprites in video options would it ?

O

old.$**ThE*DoN**$

It was okay b4 but i was looking about in the sprites and some other TFC folders then the next time round 2 playing it ballz up :(
so im wonder what file(s) i need.

M

Moön

There's a reinstall option I think thats the only thing I'd worry about in your situation .

You could repost this same question in the HL section of these forums where you'l find more dedicated people to problem solving and I bet ya chetan is the one to come up with a solution .

O

old.skax

You dobbed urself in

Turn off/uninstall your wallhack. Why don't you want to re-install HL? Only takes a few minutes, but I s'pose reinstalling the cheats takes a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom