tfc ruined my life

O

old.Sir Doodlebug

bugger. i've been using computers (properly) for about 5 years now. Only just got into multiplayer. Had played some quake games over a direct cable connection, loved it. Got meself a copy of halflife.... major reconstructive surgery needed on jaw, as they're not meant to be able to hit the floor. The animations simply blew me away... Hit the auto update button. oohh... whats this... tfc?? i'll have me some of that... oh... my... god...

i'm never gonna be able to go back to regular dm again... but i so liked it... but i like tfc more... please halp me with this affliction... i try to do a regular dm, but my hands, they just hit the 'custom' button every friggin' time... anyone know of a tfc anonymous?????

Sir Doodlebug - Newbie to the ranks of... uuhhh... multiplayer action???

O

old.bee

think thats good!!!

you seen the screenshots for TF2!

get really to pull your pants NOW! LOL!

O

old.Sir Doodlebug

damn... oh well, now all I need is a decent 3d card (can anyone suggest a cheap one?) and an ADSL line, and I'll never leave the house again...

O

old.TuFF_NuT_2_KraK

I'd just like you to know that there is such a thing as Counter-Strike you know. it is another MOD for halflife, and is extremely sickening, and i would say it is about 2x better than TFC. and im not joking. since you like tfc THAT much... well, maybe you might become a counter-strike fanatic and train reALly hard and become no.1... haha. maybe not!
smile.gif

but seriously, either you haven't heard of Counter STrike, or you have some sereious problems, sticking with TFC like that.
smile.gif
www.counter-strike.net go there. its the Counter Strike site(well DUH!!!)
bye,
Counter Strike fanatic

O

old.bee

yeah counterstrike is great but can be very VERY annoying at times! (like when you die)
smile.gif

O

old.TuFF_NuT_2_KraK

not really. is fun when you look around, and see all the campng bitches, and know where they are. you can also tell thwe other dead people that hes a camping ****wit!
wtf are you talking about?!?!?!
ive played a lot of other ghames, even new ones, and i still say it is the best game i have EVER played!!!! also, dont even tghink TFC style.... it's OLD, and not as good as CS....

O

old.TuFF_NuT_2_KraK

hm...
how about.... Counter-Strike rules?????
biggrin.gif

haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom