TFC league

O

old.Rafiki

Myself and a couple of mates play TFC regularly, and play pretty well as a team - including half-decent strategy. We have adopted a clan prefix to our names, but want to organised and actually play other than just publicly. How would we best get started? We want to be TFC only, but havn't been able to find any league information. Does anyone have a "how to start a TFC clan" URL? Sorry to over simplify, but we already have the 1st pre-requisite - a good side...just the organisation side that we need to look at.

Cheers,

[ELE]Rafiki

O

old.SuicidalTart

an then there's the one we're in - the Stronghold league:
http://www.stronghold.netgames.org.uk

and there's the Ironglove league too, though I can't remember the URL for that off-hand..

[SLH]SuicidalTart
<a href="http://www.bigexplosion.demon.co.uk/slh">Satan's Little Helpers</a>

O

old.SuicidalTart

Buggerage@that link I tried to put in *sigh*

O

old.Fatbloke

Yeah - Stronghold are currently looking for a couple more clans too - get over to the site and get in contact with Chaser.

------------------
[A&I]Fatbloke

www.armedandinsane.co.uk

O

old.Rafiki

Thanks for the info guys. I saw the stronghold stuff, but I'm reluctant to dive straight in since a
smile.gif
We're aren't THAT good, and b
smile.gif
we need to play a few friendlies first to practice getting the whole team onto one server!

Until we are really organised it might be worth some of us just going on the merc list.

O

old.[ChPt]Morkith

You could try
www.clanbase.com

There is a UK ladder, international ladder and ladders for other countrys.

This is a ladder, not a league, there are a mix of new clans and there is also the odd 1 or 2 clans that are pretty good.

You would need to find a server you could book though for your matches, because server support is non existant for TFC.

Its pretty good for getting used to playing matches, you can play friendly or official matches, and you basically play when you want, and hope the opposition turns up.

Morkith[FAST]
ICQ 29443419

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom