TF2 or Q3A?

O

old.[DW]Biggz

lo Dark,

I think TF2 will kick Q3A ass but i will still get Q3A and play it. Sometimes i get bored of playing with lamers ON PUBLIC SERVERS!!! i wasn't on about [DW] so i go play DM and frankly Half-Life DM sucks.
But TF2 *drooooooool* with ADSL/Cable *droooooool*

Biggz

------------------
[Digital Warfare]
http://dw.games-world.net

O

old.[DW]xDarkchild

What are you votes on this? I think most TFC players will say TF2 but the Q2 players will say Q3A!
I personally can't wait till TF2 hits the shelfs and it shall be in my dreams tonight, among other things
wink.gif

I also think that MIRV's (or some of them) should be replaced with tripbombs.

Oh yea Run! sucks and change the level to something better which people prefer..any ideas? (Total war's up now, for the people who didnt know. I havnt had a chance to play it yet but it looks pretty damn good)

------------------
Peace
xDarkchild <Jon>
pchap@cwcom.net

O

old.C4

TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2! TF2!
No competetion!
Yeah, I played Run for the first time the other day, and it sucked, big time. I thought the point of TFC was team work, Run just didn't provide the right stuff. You spawn in the middle of nowhere, and get picked off almost straight away.
Well, I 've had my rant, now I'm going.

Oh, and TF2 will destroy Q3

C4

O

old.[DW]xDarkchild

I think that TF2 will see a large amount of Lamers gone from the public servers BECAUSE you will have to pay for the whole game...a lot of them wont be bothered to buy it and will more likely get something to play in single player. For example people named Player only play TFC because they CAN - they originally bought Half-life (like all of us)for the single player game, but were interested to see what deathmatch/TFC was like.

With a bit of luck TF2 will live up to its name of Brotherhood of Arms!

------------------
Peace
xDarkchild <Jon>
pchap@cwcom.net

O

old.[EQX]Kain

It would be good to see half the dozy damn lamers away from TF2, its a damn dream for me.
But who's to stop some twat dumping it onto a warez site
frown.gif

*sigh* some nutcase is gonna do it, and then all the lamers will be back in our faces.

A prime example is Tiberian Sun, which came out on warez before it hit the uk

O

old.C4

Lets just hope that Valve release some security thingy (like in Ultima)...
I also think that Valve should develop a bot which kicks people called player before they enter a server.

C4

O

old.[EQX]Kain

Well the latest trend regarding lamers on servers, is to join a server, but not play.
Main objective - Just to take up an important player 'slot'.
Today a player who I won't name joined the BW2 server, and just sat there throughout
3 maps, then finally left...
Throughout that time Team's were uneven, just because of this one person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom