Text Bug

M

MoratJG

oki, everything is fine in game until i try to access the graphics tab in the options screen. at this point all the text in the game (on all screens, login, chat, tutorial etc) becomes bugged.

the text is still there, however it seems to be missing bits of the letters (image letters pixel by pixel) so an "n" looks like an "r". it is still readable, but only by reading the context of the sentance and working out what the letter should be.

i have re-installed the game, which fixes it, but it re-occurs when i access the graphics tab again. also tried using older drivers (was using latest ATI ones) for my Rad 8500, but it makes no diff.

any ideas, or similar probs? (and please dont says "Well dont access the grapics tab then" (mmkay :) ) please

TIA

C

Custy

ok go to options in game by pressing esc, then go to the graphics tab (2nd along i think) and there is a slider bar, drag this to right until the text is fixed.

:) this ias a common problem with nvidia gfx cards, but you shouldnt have any troubles after doing that ^^

M

MoratJG

Top job, worked a treat mate. thanks. guess if i had looked harder i might have seen that myself - oh well still a n00b :)

Users who are viewing this thread