testing video

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ok... just testing if i can get this to work and maybe ask for some help...

(still working on finding a place that can host it, could do with suggestions)

if u can see this video i made its just random crap from today, most of the best things i didnt have time to press F9 and as u can see im a noobie SB with no idea wat im pressing :D still trying to sort out a good layout for the styles and etc... will get better... eventually

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
as in somewhere i can pass file from computer - internet

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
finally... got some friends from my previous game, shadowbane, to help me out and so here it is... its my first one and obviously i didnt choose the quality high enough... in a weeks time ill have a proper intro sorted out (something went wrong with graphics on it) and better recordings and this time ill have it made into WMV in a better quality (althought been advised not to go over 30mb)

www.theaudioromance.com/lickhere1.wmv

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Like it Lick,

When I drag myself away from RL and ToA will be back in Thid with Aneurism and can record a few more, then make a nice montage

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
music is from a local band :) vocals sound dodgy on CD, they6 sound a hell of alot better live

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
another video trashed with headbanging music...when will people learn :kissit:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
one more thing i must ask, asking everyone and hoping for plenty of answers ;p how many mb would you download for a video? i want to know what quality to keep them at, got another 15-16mb video waiting to be hosted (i put it on top quality this time)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one

Nice vid. Brutal action for sure. The life of a stealther in all it's gory details. Well murky details anyways. I keep the torch on for my vids cos at 24 stealth (19+5) don't seem to make any difference to detecting people or them detecting me. Makes forra much clearer video for sure.

Thought you had to zip these things up first but storing it as wmv file works well. Better than i thought infact. Instant action on my computer.

PKJ
Weaklin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom