Testing Happy Players.

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, GOA sucks...RightAboutNow(or Tomorrow) sucks..Mythic sucks...

Couldn't give a crap.

I've had zero problems with my classes(ok so they tweak them, big deal, they work).

Needed RightNow..well..let's see...never.

Sub pages always work fine.

Any other lucky gits out there who have absolutely no complaints about the way DAoC works/worked for you?

O

old.Twonker

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Any other lucky gits out there who have absolutely no complaints about the way DAoC works/worked for you?

ME!

I have no complaints
:clap:

R

red_dog

Perfectly happy, thank you very much. Had a bit of a prob with the sub screen a few weeks ago, but that's nothing to moan about, is it?;)

S

ssera

I've never had a serious problem, always been able to access subscription page, rightnow always been answered quickly. Even when SI came out and no one could activate them it worked first time for me \o/

S

Sibanac

No real problems what so ever here.
Got a down sub page once, but since i tend to renew my sub a week before it expires no problem there.

Rightnow worked fast everytime i used it.

Their feedback could be a bit better, but most problems start with people only reading half the post or interpreting them wrong.

pretty happy here :)

D

Driwen

no problem here :)

when I used rightnow and it was rightnow for me (well the next day but I used it after 7pm so that is what to be expected:p) and never had any problems with subpages being down as far as i can remember

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
So what was this all about old fluffy one? ;)

I can make fun of them even if i like them :D

I do hope noone took that thread for real :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I can make fun of them even if i like them :D

I do hope noone took that thread for real :p

You mean it wasn't real?

NOOOOOOO. I thought it was an historical document.

P

parisienscot

Never had any problems with RightNow - but I still haven't forgotten the Shrouded Isles fiasco when it took me (and several thousand other people) days to register my copy on their site - hope it doesn't happen again for Trials of Atlantis.

S

Sharma

Im quite grateful, i got my char restored etc, although it was a long wait i still got my char back and im actually very pleased.

H

Harald

I'm generally happy with the game.

It has its ups and down, but name me a game that does not.

No complaint from me at all.

S

Sibanac

i am amazed nobody charged in here yet to yell "F4n B01Z !!!!"

L

Lorath

My sound doesnt work ( when being hit etc )
Sub page doesnt work

Im happy.

C

chretien

Every time I've had to use RightNow I've got a reply either the same day or the next working day. Been playing since feb 2002 and never had a reason to complain. Only thing I'd ask for is a more stable server platform for Pryd so we don't get crashes when relic raids go off.

W

Wij

Happy apart from the fact that I started playing my Hunter when everyone said they were uber and stopped when everyone said they were now gimps and started playing my Skald cos everyone assured me they were much more useful than hunters and then found out I was a taxi who fights with a fish disguised as a hammer. One day I will level a useful class that stays useful by the time a casual player can get them to 50.

No complaints other than that though :)

C

Coim-

No complaints here. Friends have had problems with RightNow/Sub pages etc, guess I was just lucky. :D

M

mucking_fuppet

I'd be happier if I could actually use RightWhen? but as it is, in the past I've had replies on the day, replies a week later telling me I'm screwed, no replies, so now that I apparantly can't use it it's no real loss... and... well, to sum up, a fish could run a company better than Kemor and Friends™

BTW: £4n8015!!!!11

Hopefully I make a lot of friends today.

M

Madonion Slicer

No problems here.

Never used Rightnow so i cant complain.

F

fl3a

i got no complaints but the one that they nerfed my SB to oblivion before i got 50.

Users who are viewing this thread