Test Server patch notes and honour changes...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
source: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/testrealm.html

i like this patch, and i cant wait till the test servers go online so i can get my free fully kitted lvl 60 to play around with in the BG's :)

oh, and the offcourse this little "notice" :)

PvP
Honor system
Dishonorable kills - gained by killing a trivial Civilian NPC - now has a negative impact on a player's honor. Enough dishonorable kills will reduce a player's rank all the way to zero.

so now i can finally be able to do quests in hillsbrad again without having the local zerg rush in and kill everything in sight!

and WOHOOO to warlocks gaining shards on a honor kill :D

not as much hunter love as id wanted but atleast we got something ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ye the warlock changes rock :) As does the introduction of BG's, although im guessing it will still be laggy as hell around the entrances when tons of people go there to try to get into a bg. Barrens is a buisy place already and will put more strain on it - they should have put the horde entrance in a less populated zone like stonetalon perhaps.

Im guessing the 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 bg's are sort of placeholders for now - apparently they are all the same and are much more simple (they are a capture the flag scenario, with no npc's and quests etc) than the proper bg 51-60 in alterac. Will probably be replaced with more fleshed out bg's later on. People seem to have great fun in them anyway :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Wands - The Shoot Wand ability is now a toggle. While active, it will continue attacking with the equipped wand until some other action is taken (movement, spellcasting, item use, etc...).
About bloody time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom