Test of Manhood

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
10/17 for me too.

I've decided to exterminate all dogs, sharks, people with guns, tornados, dehydration and airplanes so Mazling and I can continue to exist!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
dont really see whats wrong with beating a dog thats attacking you :(

TdC

indeed. tbh if a dog attacks me I'm going to be hard pressed to refrain from kicking the shite out of it or asserting dominance, or whatever it's called these days. but then a dog has never had a go, and I'll be surprised if it ever happens.

attack dogs scare the hell out of me though, especially dobermans. they always look like they know something I don't :/

babs

Can't get enough of FH
They do, the teste lickage.

11/17 here, I live longer!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
11/17 - not entirely sure I agree with some of the answers though (even ones I got right). And I have been atacked by a dog, twice. First time I ran away and got bit on the knee (I was about 12), second time I was in my teens and I kicked the crap out of it.

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
I scored 15 – now either that shows how intuitive women are, I’m smart or I have sexual issues i.e. a man trapped in a woman’s body.
Either way I scored pretty well!

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
14/17

lol at the bit about staring the shark down though, I never considered the best course of action when a shark is about to rape you and eat your innards was to try and stare it down.

Chilly

Balls of steel
yeah the dog ones annoyed me, kicking a dog in the face will give it the correct message very quickly, and if it was about to attack me then I have no qualms with maining/murdering it to protect myself.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Athena said:
I scored 15 – now either that shows how intuitive women are, I’m smart or I have sexual issues i.e. a man trapped in a woman’s body.
Either way I scored pretty well!

Or your just jammy?

10/17 bah!

TdC

bah someone *must* get a lower score than me :eek:

remember kids, when getting chased by a dragon you don't have to outrun the dragon.....just the slowest member of the group!

guh, I must be spending too much time around the THEM team :)

Ultimate

Loyal Freddie
TdC said:
attack dogs scare the hell out of me though, especially dobermans. they always look like they know something I don't :/

The other week at work i had to act as the bad man for one of the police handlers german shepards. Here was me stood behind a door bricking it when this massive dog comes round the corner. It stopped and looked at me, then jumped up on its back legs and put its front paws on my chest. I swear it looked me right in the eye and was sussing me out. It then got down and started to bark like crazy to say i was there.

Was an interesting experience but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't bricking it at the time :) . The dogs are amazing though, follow nobodys commands but the handlers.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
14/17

not bad I think, though alot of those questions and more than one correct answer, that would work.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
You're off the hook Teeds. I got 9/17. I'm pretty much dead if anything happens except a tornado. I seem to instintively know how to survive a tornado. Strange.

TdC

sorry Whipped matey, that's just natural selection for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom