Bad taste TESO not a MMORPG.

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/0...o-as-more-multiplayer-elder-scrolls-than-mmo/

"This is more a multiplayer Elder Scrolls game than an MMO. [You'll see] very limited UI, nice and clean, not a lot of bars," Firor explained. "The combat system is very much action-based. It's also soloable, you can solo almost the entire game. We wanted to get Elder Scrolls players who were unfamiliar with online games and MMO terms to get in, play, have fun and get introduced to the multiplayer aspects.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So a well established developer of single player games, crams in multiplayer that no one asked for. This will go down well with the players :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What is it with devs lately :p?

Marvel Heroes comes out and the devs go "Oh its not an ARPG! its an MMO!" even tho it looks like an ARPG
TESO is coming and the devs go "Oh its not quite an MMO! its just multiplayer with lots of people!" ... kind of the definition of an MMO then? you spastics?

968795_568157653228740_1461691308_n.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Does anything so far point to this being good?

Nate

FH is my second home
nah, it's just another gimmick mmo to make people go "ooh, x mmo. that'll be worth buying because it's x."

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'd have bought it if they'd hyped it less as a MMO and more as a Elder Scrolls game.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Think I said when this was first announced this will be literally be what it says on the tin, Elder Scrolls, which will be online.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Looks like TESO is going through some identity crisis

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i dont see it as a big issue tbh, if it means i can play the game with just a couple of friends without being forced to join in with random retards i dont mind :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If that's the case I hope its a decent single player with a multiplayer option. Real shame.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
But, didnt they make a big deal out of the fact Matt Prior was in charge and there would be this whole rvr thing going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom