News Tesco and Asda price war

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is about bloody time this happened, prices started to go silly last October and have stayed high since, I know there are other factors in food inflation but the supermarkets really took the piss at the end of last year with average price rises in the 20-30% bracket. Let us hope this price war helps get things back to normal because families are really being squeezed at the moment.

Tesco targets Asda in price war - Yahoo! News UK

Ezteq

Queen of OT
thank christ for that lol, it's getting to the stage where I am living off cheerios because I cannot afford my own food on top of the sodding veg I need to buy for my miserable ungrateful g/pigs...yeah you heard me, never once have you brought me a cup of tea in bed, or even a hobnob you gitting bastards!! yeah well call the RSPC sodding A then!! and clean your own hutch from now on!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aye things are that bad I have had to stop eating Kobe beef sandwiches and downgrade to Fois Gras butties for lunch. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
but but but do you not recall the bean wars of the 90s??? they got em down to like 2p a tin! we could live like kings I tells ye kings!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
but but but do you not recall the bean wars of the 90s??? they got em down to like 2p a tin! we could live like kings I tells ye kings!!

2p a tin, you could have a bath in beans every day!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I don't think it will genuinely make a lot of difference either unfortunately, although I welcome the hope that it will.

Ez - sounds like the g/pigs are frazzling you! Long slow breaths m'dear.

Or get a hammer.....:p

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Lol the real reason for global warming discovered !

fire+fart.gif

Helme

Resident Freddy
Thank god for the free market keeping prices down eh!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ez, I've seen, heard, read some strange things in my short life, but I don't think I've seen anything quite as mad as bitching about your own pet g/pigs :| :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom