terror alerts

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Where do you think they'll try and hit? The US, or UK perhaps? Or is it all a form of control?

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
It's a form of control.

Make us all so shit scared we won't mind what kind of undemocratic laws they propose.

D

Deadmanwalking

Tom said:
Or is it all a form of control?

Not at what its costing them. That and the fact they have cut Xmas leave for many forces in the UK. My Brother in law was sent off to London (Hes a marine) 2 days after the start of his leave.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Of course it's a form of control.

Since 9/11 Americans, for instance, have lost most of their treasured liberties because of the cynically named PATRIOT Act (IIRC).

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Agreed that it is a form of social control. Check Out David Icke If you can get past the spin and bull shit about 12ft Lizards he makes a lot of statements about the current US administration and the Blair Government which are quite thought provoking. Even if you dont agree with them at least it gets you thinking

Tom

I am a FH squatter
David Icke is a knob tbh. He constantly changes his opinions based on the latest crackpot theories. Hes writing for the same people who believe that the moon landings were hoaxed. Anybody who thinks the line of monarchs though Europe are lizards in disguise is just plain demented.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2002/turquoise1.html

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't actually think about, until someone says something and even then it only gets a passing thought.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
50% of them did, to no avail.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
It makes me sick all this government control, I'll damn well drive on the right if I damn well want to.

D

Deadmanwalking

Sar said:
Of course it's a form of control.

Since 9/11 Americans, for instance, have lost most of their treasured liberties because of the cynically named PATRIOT Act (IIRC).

AREA 51!! HAPPENED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom