Terrible news

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just found out my best buddy Lucky St John the black labrador has cancer on his paw , i don't know if its treatable yet but we will do what we can for the old boy.

He is fairly old at 12 and a half years but its still abit of a shock and im not ashamed to admit i've been crying like a baby the last few hours :(

I will post some pictures of him later from my phone i took last summer

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sorry to hear that mate, I really am :(

I lost my two cats this summer, both of them meant the world to me, and I was devastated as well. I know the feeling..

I hope it is treatable and you get him fixed

Laddey

FH is my second home
Damn shame brother! Keep your chin up. Take in all those memories. They'll be with you forever. Xxx

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear that :(

When my 16yo german sepherd passed away, my mum cried like if she'd lost a son. It was a tragedy in the family.

We never had any other pets after that.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear that :(

When my 16yo german sepherd passed away, my mum cried like if she'd lost a son. It was a tragedy in the family.

We never had any other pets after that.

Had the same with our German Shepherd, though she didnt die of old age but was accidentally poisoned by our gardener. Was the last time we kept a dog.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
omg :(

Punish, i feel so sorry for you.

adsadasvgaasasf this FAKING CANCER FFS

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay its not certain it is fatal yet, they may well be able to remove the cancerous bits; you know full well my feelings about pets and how seriously i take 'em so i hope it means something that i shall be hoping for the best outcome for you guys.

/hugs
xxxxx

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Damm sorry mate, when I was young my grand parents had an awesome dog I missed it soo bad when it passed on Ive never had one of my own pets.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Terrible news mate, i know the feeling i lost Benny my cat to Cancer in April he was only 4 such a young age. Took me a long time to get over that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom