Terrible Deaths in Atlantis of Firewall Hill

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
****REPORT JUST IN******

Hi im Ken Brockman reporting live from Firewall hill in Ashen Isles, where news just in reports of mass death caused by 80+ hibs flinging themselves at a wall of invisible fire.

Reports are unconfirmed at this stage to the nature of this terrible loss of life, although Hib authorities are currently investigating the where abouts of a one Kyja believed to be the ring leader in this, what can only bre described as "Cult", action taken this evening.

Rumours are that some ritual activities are taking place where Kyja has set up home in Ashen Islse. Kyja speculated to be a cult high priest of the order of Siam-he priesthood. One eye witness taur named Kaknas claimed "I had never seen so many white flesh move to die so quickly, but the feast they left behind was incredible, we will not starve for weeks".

Why would so many hibs decidde to follow such a cult leader in such a trerrible act of loss of life.

Chief Tree hugger at TNN reports that all avaiable officers have been mustered to investigate this situation...after they have finished there evening tea and slice of Brefine sponge cake. Cheif Tree hugger has advise all hibs stay away from Ashen Isles until the where abouts of Kyja can be verifided.

AS soon as we have more news on this amazing situation, we will be the first to let you know.

This is Ken Brockman, TNN News and weather, where every day is a brighter day with with trees and water.

(Dedicated to the one and only Kyja, class laugh mate was a funny way to go) :clap:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
ML6_original.jpg

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
shame i didn't make it i woulda loved to gt ml6 on me upcoming hero :D but it look like i wouldnt made any different :p

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
shame i didn't make it i woulda loved to gt ml6 on me upcoming hero :D but it look like i wouldnt made any different :p

We regrouped and got it done :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom