Terminator Gen--whatever

megadave

I am a FH squatter
looks like another shit film i can pretend doesnt exist

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
oh dear - time loop saga, will the story ever die or just be constantly changed. The whole time paradox thing is way out of control with this story, at least from the trailer. Gets sent back to save a Sarah in a time that no longer exists.....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
honestly i hope the machines win so they stop making the movies

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Good trailer, but so was the trailer for Terminator Salvation (although I have to admit I didn't completely hate Salvation except for the last half hour of it)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I liked the spear throwing, but the CGI T-1000 arm made me wince. Animatronics for the win.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think it's most likely badly directed.

The reason I think this is that I recall James Cameron saying the little things mattered - little things like characters look weak if they blink whilst firing guns because the blink reflex whilst firing a gun is a dead giveaway for the person firing the gun being scared.

Look at Sarah Connor's first few shots when picking up Kyle in the trailer...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Probably just because Emilia Clarke is a shit actor. I love game of thrones but Daenerys rarely convinces.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
At least it has lasers/phased plasma rifles "inde fordy wadd range", like T1 and T2.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Probably just because Emilia Clarke is a shit actor. I love game of thrones but Daenerys rarely convinces.

A good director pulls good performances out of actors - and should be looking at that sort of shit from the start.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hah, that's my pickup line - "Come with me if you want to live.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom