Tepok Qualms

T

Tilda

Seems that Tepok is dead, was in Tepok for about 4 hours tonight looking for hi, didnt see him once. Some people say he hasnt been seen since the event. is this true?

If it is and Tepok has vanished, how are we supposed to finish epics that mean we need to kill him?

Will GOA "tick" off the Tepok killing bit?

Tilda

B

Bleri McThrust

Not just Tepok it seems but also the level 20 kill guy for Clerics found outside the mines is gone :(

S

starblade

Since the events, there has been no sight of Alamon, lvl 20 church epic. He was upposed to be in the ruined house behind Tepok.

Guard Jusen, former guard at the tower at spider hill has also vanished as it seems. Many people have been on /advice asking for him because there is a new quest invilving him and this quest also triggers another one with a very nice armor reward.

I explore the area round Tepok's very regularly now but, unless I'm in extreme bad luck for timing, these 2 persons are goners :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Yeah heard this from many people seems that because of the event many of the original spawns have gone

GOA will probably returning them soon, give it a little time, I am sure they are aware of it

T

Tilda

i posted it on rightnow just incase they arnt, but havent recieved a reply yet. will update the thread if i do .

F

Flimgoblin

Jusen is hiding inside snowdonia station :)

F

fatgit

seems standard operation at GOA atm to totally shaft everyones epic quests.

To say they dont enforce RP, theyre doing a damned good job at enforcing people to RP to get tehir epic quests available again

D

darbey

As far as im aware as soon tepok spawns he gets noshed by the geersha as they are aggresive to all npc as well as players. From what i unsderstand from a friend on the us server with a similar event we will have to completely clear the mine of geersha before the spawns return to normal. This is second hand info so im not sure how much truth there is in this.

K

Keri

Since when did US servers get events involving NPCs?????

T

Tilda

right, firstly on albion excalibur there have been no Geersha warriors sice the event, we killed them all.

secondly rightnow replied.. right now and said Tepok would be back very soon. :D

Tilda

J

Jupitus

... try looking outside if he isn't down the bottom...

<hint hint>

Jup.

G

grebneklaf

Think the alamo dude is still around, he just not at the house any more, him and that goblin dude(forgot the precise name), just moved a bit from the house, try looking a bit away from the mine(cant remember the direction either, dooh) well keep the mine and the house at your back and start moving that way.

Not very informative i know, dont even have any good exscuse for being this lame, guess it most be because its the middle of the day.

T

Tilda

Apparently Tepok is abck in his place, im off to do my epic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom