Teohib...who or what is it?

C

Col|

Been trying to find out what this is since the weekends relic raid, I have absolutely no idea what it is, but I was in the Hib strength relic keep and fought my way down from the tower after the relic had been picked up. I had a relic guard on me and was losing health fast, since half the group was dead, I used FH to get my hp back up from almost zero, then WHAM, nuked (I think) for 1441ish and died (FH only got my hp up to 3/4). I looked and it said I'd been kill by a Teohib, in all the chaos that was going on, I didn't see if it was a mob or a player, but would like to know, since the damage I took was from one hit only and to me seems a bit excessive. I asked a few others who were there and they said they got hit for about the same as I did, but no one seemed to know what it was doing the killing, so Hibs, please fess up and tell us who or what a Teohib is.

Thanks in advance ;)

S

Sharma

NERF TEOHIB!!!

well checked duskwave and no result for either server.

hmmmm anyway i check for unguilded players?

O

old.neenee

i think when all relic doors are knocked open then the relic guard spawns, in this case (hib) teohib.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

theo.jpg

Fear Teohib! We Hibs just call him Theo.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
He looks pretty darned tasty.

You are part Hib now... you can't eat Theo, TwOG. :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You can have some roasted Teador perhaps.
*cackles*

O

old.tRoG

Whats Teador? Is that some sort of three legged firb00lg with one eye and a big pink tail?

K

krait

Whats Teador? Is that some sort of three legged firb00lg with one eye and a big pink tail?

Hmmmm......... Hung like a Lurikeen............. The mind boggles.
;)

O

old.tRoG

Lurikeens hang Teador out to dry and washing lines?

:confused:

.....And what happened to my roasted doggy?

K

krait

Lurikeens hang Teador out to dry and washing lines?

:confused:

Lurikeens need to be hand-washed being that they are rather delicate............ or is it a delicacy.
:m00:

O

old.tRoG

hand-washed lurikeens hang out three legged, one eyed, pink tailed firbolgs out to dry on delicate washing lines then sit on their brains?

G

Garaen

heh, to keep this on-topic. I saw a Teohib at the hib relic raid the other day. It conned purple to a level 50, and it was a lurikeen NPC. Now i think it exploded and did some sort of AE damage, but i cant be sure.

C

Col|

Bloody Forumites, sod off back to OT and stop hijacking this post, I want to know what it is, so I can avoid it next time :p

S

Sharma

Good luck, bloody thing comes after anyone carrying the relic :p

R

Roalith

Gotta say I noticed it running around too - it was about half the size of a short lurikeen (!)

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by sharma
Good luck, bloody thing comes after anyone carrying the relic :p

Hehe was funny actually, I saw some guy tried to run off with the relic and i saw this little full of anger purple luri smash into him and he instantly died, I think Teohib went away after that.
Had to run around in relic room for a bout good 2 minutes before I manged to pick relic back up, it landed in some bugged way I guess, was to far away to pick up, finally I manged to get it in mid air while jumping from the window.

C

Col|

So, its some sort of Relic defender? Did anyone see this in any of the patch notes? Can't say that I did, even though I read them all. The other thing I'm wondering about is, do Mid and Alb get a similar defender? And if so, what form do you think it would take?

O

old.Charonel

teohib usually resides in tir na nog behind a wall near the mage school, is a purp to 50 luri and your not supposed to know he's there (easy to spot though, just pan the camera up to look over the wall), we found him a few patches ago and to be honest, just didnt know what the hell he's for, guess now we do :D.

he aggro's hibs too if they attack him btw, hit wuren in meelee for about 1400ish damage if i remember right :m00:

i guess when the relic comes under attack he teleports from behind his wall, bitchslaps a load of albs and then goes back to tnn :)

if i can find a screenie of him, i'll post it.

S

Shike

lol, i had no idea that thing existed, if it exists ;)

H

hrorvaig

It appears there are both a teomid and a teohib placed in jordheim as well, and no its not a dwarf, is a kobold :)

O

old.tRoG

someone try to take our relics so we can test this little kobold!

oh, wait... :eek:

T

Trieo

i've seen this hib.

this saturday i was taking a horse in mularn in midgaard. suddenly i stand where Jordheim is suppose to b, it didn't load tho, i looked around, standing in a huge area. i notice 2 npc's, "Teomid" (kobold) and "Teohib Skiing" (Lurikeen) they were both purple (guess that doesn't say much since i'm level 34) non of them wanted to talk to i went in attack mode with the Lurikeen, missed ofcause, 2 sec later i was dead got 1 hitted for 1262 damage. btw. got xp death for that.

Will post Screen shots when i get my webhost working again.

O

old.tRoG

so.... teohib went on a skiing holiday with his cousin teomid?

S

Sharma

so.... teohib went on a skiing holiday with his cousin teomid?

thats gotta be one of the best piss take quotes yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom