Tempted

Lerium

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, I used to play on prydwen and am now tempted to come back since other mmo's fail colossaly at pvp/rvr. I was wondering what peak time pvp on the servers is like these days. Oh, and last time I renewed on a trial basis offer thing, prydwen wasnt on the server list?

I head they clustered rvr etc so I'm just curious as to how alive the daoc community is after so long away

Fluffeh Rah / Reia Rose

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
come play on freeshard! the new server is fun as hell yggdrasil (1.65 patch)

Lerium

Fledgling Freddie
will give it a go :) see if its as good as I remember it, will be playign with the gf so freeshards ideal I guess I just hope its busy enough to be fun :)

is pvp merged throughout all the freeshard servers ? I searched for serverlists and populations and it seems avarage server population is 50 -80 offpeak

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Fluffeh! There was some fun last night on Prydwen/Excal, Hib actually hit 40+ people!

I'm really tempted to stick around after the free 7 days as I enjoyed myself but I do wonder what it will be like when the population goes back to ~10 :(

If GOA were to offer a server transfer I'd be back straight away and move to one of the more populated clusters, I just don't want to have to start from scratch after 4 years playing :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hey Fluffeh! There was some fun last night on Prydwen/Excal, Hib actually hit 40+ people!

I'm really tempted to stick around after the free 7 days as I enjoyed myself but I do wonder what it will be like when the population goes back to ~10 :(

If GOA were to offer a server transfer I'd be back straight away and move to one of the more populated clusters, I just don't want to have to start from scratch after 4 years playing :(

if i could transfer characters for free i would be straight on avalon. Had offer to play with some people there (not set group, but all good players), however i dont like the idea of doing 1-50 on a character whilst not understanding anything that shows on the screen... least in RvR i dont need to read anything, hence while i happily got there without needing to start again.

That said i probably would need to make hib characters... so what i would like is if they maybe offered people with lvl50's on english cluster a chance to make character(s) on another cluster in any realm that can be /leveled to 50 right away. (even if it only 1 lvl 50, though be nice if could make one for each 50 on english cluster).

Personnally feel this would help to bring english players back, i knwo many that would like this and i would definately renew my main account, and possibly the second account that the misses played in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom