Template software new ToA stuff

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
New version of my utility where you can manage new caps and ToA bonuses in your templates, a small interface to handle spellcrafted items was included as well since Leladias doesnt seems to update anymore.

http://daocvault.web.ctonet.it/

Have fun and let me know if any bug.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
it looks very good and like how it works in general, just not how the item creation works, there should be more vaibles to choise from instead both: stat, resist, hits etc. is in same.
think it would work better if u do like korks. u first choice if u want stat, resist etc and then what type :)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice that you make a tempalte maker on your own i just think this one is to darn diffucult

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
looks rly nice, cant seem to find the DL button tho :confused:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
looks good, cant find how to load the basic items when doing a new template tho?

+ found a funny thing +dex means " you STEHALT better." <- wtf? ;dd

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Nice that you make a tempalte maker on your own i just think this one is to darn diffucult
Edo have had this template maker since agees ago. Think mabe long before even SI was thought of. And it was popular before, atleast the once who knew about it enjoyed it to its full. It is very nice when you first put your time into it, and as far as I know it've also gotten great feedback.

I find it wonderful that he've updated it to work for ToA now also :cheers:

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
found it and i have to say it sure looks gr8, gonna sit down whit a beer and make some fixes in my template now :cheers:

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Nice work Edo, but i can't find the option to pick +handToHand on items and that is kinda important since i'm a savage :p

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
looks good, cant find how to load the basic items when doing a new template tho?

I create a simple Quick start page:
http://daocvault.web.ctonet.it/DAoCVaultAssist_BestFit_Steps.htm

Ulkez said:
Nice work Edo, but i can't find the option to pick +handToHand on items and that is kinda important since i'm a savage :p

Lol Zeeke, agree is important to pick a weapon, I find the bug. Is correct in the last version 1.2 is available at the site right now.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading it now. I have no use for it whatsoever, but i wanna check out your work, mate :)

Keep it real! ;)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
is it just me who's blind again, cuase i havent found Acuty in the list where u chose the bonus on items, :)

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
looks really nice, 65% downloaded now :D will see how it goes, im guessing its only for mid at the mo ?

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty said:
looks really nice, 65% downloaded now :D will see how it goes, im guessing its only for mid at the mo ?

yup Mid only atm

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice work Edo.

AF bonus seems to be missing from New Item dialog. There is AF cap bonus but no AF bonus.

Still adding my items to the database ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom