Template Maker 3.7

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing new on this version only some bugs corrections and many more new items, data base arond 3500 items and update from web file function around 2500 items.

link

Lifetime

Fledgling Freddie
found to bug that pretty much stops you making a template :(

some rings dont appear on the right handed ring list yet they appear on the left handed ring list, like Ring of Fire and Scorpion Tail Ring for example :)

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
It is not a bug Lifetime,

For the multiple slots (RING and WRIST) the software avoid to load some items on both sides, it happens if the item is flaged as "one time drop":

ringotd.jpg

You can allways change it and the item will be loaded on both sides of RING and WRIST slot, I'm just wondering why you want to load 2 "Ring of Fire" or 2 "Scorpion Tail Ring" since actually you can't activate any artifact twice by the same char... Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.

Lifetime

Fledgling Freddie
no, what i mean is you cant have the template setup to use RoF and STR together as they only appear on the left ring list.

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
Understand now, in a future version the programm will remove the artifact by the oposite slot side and not only load left slot.

By now to complete your template unflag one of the artifact rings "one time drop" option, andit should works.

DirtyKnacker

Fledgling Freddie
i get this error msg when i try to run it

Run-time error '339':
Component 'MSADODC.OCX' or on of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

any ideas?

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
3.8 have a new MDAC version and its available on the site, maybe it could fix the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom