Templar Avenger (Stonehenge Barrows) faction

P

Puppetmistress

Due to my reckless killing I somehow managed to piss of the Templar Avenger in Stonehenge Barrows. Quite annoying, not in the least because Barrows is the perfect powerlevel-spot for my theurgist to nuke advisors and other undeads :)

I think I killed the Templar about 5 times (always to help out a palading who wanted to do his epic) and I wanna know which mob I have to kill to restore my faction with the Templar. And, if I killed it around 5 times (it cons aggressive now, but the Priestess of Purity are still hostile) how much mobs do I have to slay to restore the hostile/neutral/friendly con on the Templar?

I thought it wouldn't be pissed of this soon, but I guess it did. I know for sure it wasn't aggressive to me before the last kill on him, if thats any good information in which you can help me on the ammount of mobs I have to kill to restore faction :)

P

[PS]Venom

Go kill some pictish Druids in Hadrians Wall. You can check your faction with the coventina (Templars) By going to the ruined church near the Hibernian TK.

I only had to kill about 5 druids, but I only killed the templar once or twice :)

But yeah it's hella annoying when the templar suddenly warps upstairs having spotted you from downstairs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom