Temair or Limor?!

MegaMaejter

Banned
So, even I decided to roll on one of the german clusters, got fed up with US and the fuckedup UI and the lack of good 8v8 on Bossiney. So I'm planning on making an Infil or perhaps a scout on Temair / Limor.

What is the diffrence between these two clusters. Where is it most Euro folks etc.

Any helpful comments are higly appriciated! :fluffle:

Chance

Loyal Freddie
both servers got a lot of zerging but Temair's fgs are lower rr than Limors so easyer for new grps there and they aint just ability dumping so imo Temair

MegaMaejter

Banned
both servers got a lot of zerging but Temair's fgs are lower rr than Limors so easyer for new grps there and they aint just ability dumping so imo Temair

Hmm, with that lovely amount of population Temair seem to have, wouldn't it be possible to solo quite successfull there? Since there is a larger chance you will find ppl away from main keep, bridges and docks etc?

I'm leaning towards Temair atm.. but how is the English speaking population on that cluster, I don't speak any german at all and would like to have some familiar faces around and about. So is there any english guilds about on that cluster Oo?

MegaMaejter

Banned
8v8 on an archer??

No I did 8v8 on valk, armsman and bard...had to make one char in each realm to stand a chance and join in one of the decent US pugs rolling. And since lots of those people rage quit over the recent UI overhual patch, US is shite again. :eek7:

Everz

FH is my second home
solo is crap of both, like old times where its hit and kill asap ;p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
No I did 8v8 on valk, armsman and bard...had to make one char in each realm to stand a chance and join in one of the decent US pugs rolling. And since lots of those people rage quit over the recent UI overhual patch, US is shite again. :eek7:

Well the main reason to go to the German servers is because of the population. If you are going to be looking for PuGs you also want a decent english speaking populations. Plenty of pugs running in the nocturne alliance on hib/limors. I can't really speak about anything else.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Hmm, with that lovely amount of population Temair seem to have, wouldn't it be possible to solo quite successfull there? Since there is a larger chance you will find ppl away from main keep, bridges and docks etc?

I'm leaning towards Temair atm.. but how is the English speaking population on that cluster, I don't speak any german at all and would like to have some familiar faces around and about. So is there any english guilds about on that cluster Oo?
well atm on Temair mid its Pretty Pink Pwnies(Slow Crew) and Maelstrom/GG that speak english and on hib i think its only Our Group and alb there is Puppy Cult (Dont Panic) the english community is deffenetly bigger on Limors than Temair but action is more fg on Temair.. dunno about solo since i dont have a solo char yet ;<

MegaMaejter

Banned
Hmm okey, well I'm planning on making an alb char on temair... prolly a scout..but I mean its kinda essential to join in an english guild since everything is in german and I bet it get kinda frustrating if your there on your own Oo.

How is MLing and CM prices on these two clusters?

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm okey, well I'm planning on making an alb char on temair... prolly a scout..but I mean its kinda essential to join in an english guild since everything is in german and I bet it get kinda frustrating if your there on your own Oo.

How is MLing and CM prices on these two clusters?

duo lvl with my scout of adding dhoom ;D

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
well atm on Temair mid its Pretty Pink Pwnies(Slow Crew) and Maelstrom/GG that speak english and on hib i think its only Our Group and alb there is Puppy Cult (Dont Panic) the english community is deffenetly bigger on Limors than Temair but action is more fg on Temair.. dunno about solo since i dont have a solo char yet ;<

i cant speak for temair since i have never played there but on limors the fg scene has pretty much exploded again, for the last few weeks there have been between 10-15 grps signed up in the fg zone and its been great. sure a lot of the grps are high rr and dump a lot but if u can stick out the insanely hard lower rr stage and get ur grp to decent rr's then they arent that hard to counter and eventually beat.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Limors at least prices are very cheap compaired to english cluster as still plenty of farming going on. Main example I think think of stuff, like ring of torrent, nimbus strand, stardrop etc, went for 50-200gp when I was on limors...on alb/dyvet taht stuff is like 5plat.

Number of active 100% solo players is smaller tho than on english cluster, most stealth seems to run in small grps and 99% will add/zerg you down, grps will at very least buffstrip you and heal up the other guy to make sure he wins. Things are better after around midnight if you can play then as germans seem to go bed quite early.

Give it a go but be prepared for a very oldskool way of playing.

MegaMaejter

Banned
Limors at least prices are very cheap compaired to english cluster as still plenty of farming going on. Main example I think think of stuff, like ring of torrent, nimbus strand, stardrop etc, went for 50-200gp when I was on limors...on alb/dyvet taht stuff is like 5plat.

Number of active 100% solo players is smaller tho than on english cluster, most stealth seems to run in small grps and 99% will add/zerg you down, grps will at very least buffstrip you and heal up the other guy to make sure he wins. Things are better after around midnight if you can play then as germans seem to go bed quite early.

Give it a go but be prepared for a very oldskool way of playing.

Hmm, yah its alot diffrent on temair then I seen on any server really. Before today was 140 ppl in agramon from alb side, and alb is supposed to be low pop. Its so diffrent :p.. prices on temair is quite good I think, GoV book for 3.5p I was told so not so bad I guess.

Since it is so high population one would think you could get good small grp/solo action at off routes and such but I have yet to see the real RvR at first hand before I know :)

Level 46 now in 2 days, on a scout..fkn easy to exp :d

Chance

Loyal Freddie
i cant speak for temair since i have never played there but on limors the fg scene has pretty much exploded again, for the last few weeks there have been between 10-15 grps signed up in the fg zone and its been great. sure a lot of the grps are high rr and dump a lot but if u can stick out the insanely hard lower rr stage and get ur grp to decent rr's then they arent that hard to counter and eventually beat.
thats nice to heard.. might try makeing grp there more often then ;o when i "left" Limors the fg scene was abit down hill with just like 2 grps from alb / mid signed up on sundays maybe 1 or 2 more grps signed up on mondays

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If everyone does that though, as soon as one or two groups go awol (member on hols or something) everyone assumes doom and noone runs :p Same with the whole 'noone in the zone so im not going yet' mentality. If everyone thought that noone would sign up and noone would go to the FG zone cos everyone would assume noone else was going :p

islef

Loyal Freddie
Currently spending most of my time on my liddul inf on alb temair and it is a blast, fairly active solo community there, also alot of zerglings and stealther fg's but that is just part of the package. Been shown alot of respect and such except when pretty pink pwnies are arund, then u get buff stripped and zerged to pieces. (i blame brohas for holding a grudge after i oneshotted his lvl 48 warcock of rog'age). But all in all a nice place to solo.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Currently spending most of my time on my liddul inf on alb temair and it is a blast, fairly active solo community there, also alot of zerglings and stealther fg's but that is just part of the package. Been shown alot of respect and such except when pretty pink pwnies are arund, then u get buff stripped and zerged to pieces. (i blame brohas for holding a grudge after i oneshotted his lvl 48 warcock of rog'age). But all in all a nice place to solo.

We love you :)

uron

Loyal Freddie

you love us really :) ill have to give u a fight with my SB at some point, just so busy in rl atm!

MegaMaejter

Banned
Anyone know a site where u can buy plats for Temair cluster? I been looking at ebay but its all in german ( eBay Deutschland – Der weltweite Online-Marktplatz and then search daoc ) so its hard to see wtf is there and contact details etc, also I can't get anebay acc for some dumb reason...

Ah well anyone know any other sites who sell cheap plats like ~0.6-0.7 Euro / plat kinda.

Help meeee!!? :touch:

uron

Loyal Freddie
Anyone know a site where u can buy plats for Temair cluster? I been looking at ebay but its all in german ( eBay Deutschland – Der weltweite Online-Marktplatz and then search daoc ) so its hard to see wtf is there and contact details etc, also I can't get anebay acc for some dumb reason...

Ah well anyone know any other sites who sell cheap plats like ~0.6-0.7 Euro / plat kinda.

Help meeee!!? :touch:

Buying plats is against the CoC btw!

MegaMaejter

Banned
Lawlz~

/edit, feel free to PM me with info on where I can "hire" people for money to farm GoA/mythic owned platinum on my account, I think we bend that charter quite well, didnt we..now PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom