Telsar's Bejeweled Pinky Ring

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
TelsarsBejeweledRing.jpg

I got this last night, think I've killed Telsar about 200 times since SI was introduced and this is the first time he's dropped this for me. I think it has to be one of the coolest/most amusing named drops in Albion :)

Shame I've no bloody scout to use it on :D I'm a bit confused though, Telsar is a big blob, he doens't have fingers..

alb-telsar.jpg

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

I got this last night, think I've killed Telsar about 200 times since SI was introduced and this is the first time he's dropped this for me. I think it has to be one of the coolest/most amusing named drops in Albion :)[/QUOTE]

He drops 3 different rings as far as I know, I got the one you listed and a minstrel ring from him, and I've heard of another aswell. Too bad they all suck.

G

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Within the first month of SI being released I was farming Telsar and a few other named mobs around there to see what uniques they dropped. I think I killed Telsar over 100 times and got around 10 of those rings. Not to mention a lot of JUST BoC. He also drops 30/35% random leather drops.

And yes, none of them are really amazing, but they're nice to give to lowbies. I used to farm them to supply alts of my fellow guild members.

-G

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Try Palifan who patrols the river behind Telsar too..he drops some nice Unique 99% quality stuff (occasionally). Although he does nuke hard, if he popped orange to lvl 50 I could solo with Necro.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Yup I got a great 16.5dps 99% 2 handed hammer with +polearm off Palifan, shame I don't see him more often though because it's rather nice.

It's on my CM now btw if anyone wants it :) *plug* lol

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I think he was only plugging it because is sounds rude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom