This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telsar's Bejeweled Pinky Ring

Discussion in 'Albion' started by Kami, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Kami

Kami Can't get enough of FH

[​IMG]

I got this last night, think I've killed Telsar about 200 times since SI was introduced and this is the first time he's dropped this for me. I think it has to be one of the coolest/most amusing named drops in Albion :)

Shame I've no bloody scout to use it on :D I'm a bit confused though, Telsar is a big blob, he doens't have fingers..

[​IMG]

2. old.windforce

old.windforce Part of the furniture

hehe nice one

3. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

Hrodelbert made a drop. :O

4. B0wnz

B0wnz Fledgling Freddie

myth stop farming the poor mob , pick on the others :p

5. raal

raal Fledgling Freddie

6. Brannor McThife

Brannor McThife Fledgling Freddie

Within the first month of SI being released I was farming Telsar and a few other named mobs around there to see what uniques they dropped. I think I killed Telsar over 100 times and got around 10 of those rings. Not to mention a lot of JUST BoC. He also drops 30/35% random leather drops.

And yes, none of them are really amazing, but they're nice to give to lowbies. I used to farm them to supply alts of my fellow guild members.

-G

7. Ele

Ele Fledgling Freddie

Try Palifan who patrols the river behind Telsar too..he drops some nice Unique 99% quality stuff (occasionally). Although he does nuke hard, if he popped orange to lvl 50 I could solo with Necro.

8. Kami

Kami Can't get enough of FH

Yup I got a great 16.5dps 99% 2 handed hammer with +polearm off Palifan, shame I don't see him more often though because it's rather nice.

It's on my CM now btw if anyone wants it :) *plug* lol

9. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

I think he was only plugging it because is sounds rude