Tell me this is a bug...

S

Smartypants

Just came from Caledonia, and with 29+8 in stealth I can usually climb all over the keep guards, without them seeing me.

But after a guard see me, it seems he can suddenly see me, even while stealthed, from a friggin mile away.... Suddenly I can't even go near the CK without getting shot by the &%¤#"@£$@£ guards!! :wall:

Bloody useless...

N

-Nxs-

Its a bug.

Well, my guess is its a bug - the guards in the BG are typicaly yellow/orange to the cap level, so there is no way they should see you with that high stealth, the portal guards have the see hiden thingie so thats a different matter, but the CK guards should not even bat an eyelid to you. log in on RightWhenever.

O

old.moriath

Isnt it if the guards see someone in your group you are counted as in combat with the guards and then stealth is ignored.

Or are you solo

G

greenfingers

I get destaelthed by green mobs with 33+12 Stealth as lvl 50 :(

running bout 50 yards away from the mob ... wierd imo

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Smartypants
But after a guard see me, it seems he can suddenly see me, even while stealthed

The guards see you, then suddenly see you...erm..yeah...erm...

If a guard has seen you, then yes he has seen you, and will attack you....nout weird about that, or do you mean sommit else? Sorry, just didnt make a whole lot of sense.

S

soullessminion

if guard in bg detects you once, and you run, from then on he will target you (even if stealthed) untill someone else grabs his attention...

had it happen loads times with hunter and sb in thid.

S

Smartypants

Re: Re: Tell me this is a bug...

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
just didnt make a whole lot of sense.

I rarely do. :D

I mean what soullessminion said, that once they have spotted me, it doesn't matter if I run all the way to atk and stealth again. When I come back, this guard will suddenly see me, right through stealth, from FAR away, and start shooting at me.

Pretty rediculous, IMO. Last night I spent one session in Caledonia, climbing up the wall and attacking mids. Every time I of course got destealthed and the guards shot at me. I jumped down and ran off (or got hideously ganked...), but when I returned to the same spot, shortly after, no guards would spot me, and I could repeat the whole thing.

Then I came back later, and now one or two guards at the right side of the gate, suddenly saw me all the time, once they had spotted me. It didn't matter how far I moved away, before I stealthed. They saw me, so now this climbing the wall stuff was out of the picture. I couldn't even get close enough to the keep to start climbing... :rolleyes:

Seems to me rather stoopid and inconsistent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom